Arc 14-642: Where is hiding

Then Gu Zhili saw the emperor waving to him, and Gu Zhili walked over.

Xiao Wangjun pointed to those huge wooden tubs of ice with a hint of complacency, "These are all made with a little water, do you think it's very interesting?"

Gu Zhili was a little surprised, not quite understanding how it was made.

Then Xiao Wangjun made it himself in front of Gu Zhili.

Gu Zhili saw with his own eyes how the water turned into ice in front of him, and it was still summer.

"It was very cold last winter, and this summer is so hot. Although there is no shortage of these ice cubes in the palace, the people outside have no ice cubes to use. This method of mine can quickly produce ice cubes. , and the cost is very low. In fact, if you use it to make money, you can make a lot of money, but there is no shortage of such a little income in the national treasury. So I plan to spread this recipe directly."

Xiao Wangjun told Gu Zhili about his plan.

Gu Zhili nodded hurriedly beside him, the life of the common people is indeed relatively hard, and it is naturally impossible for them to have much money to buy some ice cubes. That is to say, some wealthy families can only use ice cubes in this summer.

If the treasury is short of silver, then there is no problem with using this ice cube to earn money from the rich, but as the emperor said, there is no shortage of silver in the treasury now, and there is no shortage of silver in the emperor's private treasury .

So there is no need to make money by grasping this. On the contrary, if the emperor announces this ice-making method, such a low cost can make the common people feel comfortable at home without having to endure the heat outside. , then I think these people will be grateful to the emperor when they use ice cubes.

This is a very popular thing, so Gu Zhili very much agrees.

It can really be said that it is very favorable.

The emperor looked at the way Gu Zhili's eyes lit up, and he also slightly hooked the corners of his mouth. Then the matter was quickly arranged.

In less than half a month, the ice outside has already overflowed.

It is impossible to make money with ice cubes, but the emperor also gave a prescription, which is used to make smoothies.

You can't make money from pure ice, but the smoothie food made from it is really popular outside.

These are all prescriptions released for free, so the people in the entire capital now have no words to express. A good one that doesn't talk about the emperor.

Although Xiao Wangjun also thinks the smoothie tastes good, although his body is better now than before, he dare not eat more of such a cold thing.

So I would rather eat a little iced fruit.

Gu Zhili, on the other hand, has always liked smoothies, and he eats a lot of them. Since the appearance of smoothie, the other party has eaten a little every day.

Xiao Wangjun is not worried about the other party's physical condition, because this person is still the commander of the Imperial Forest Army, even in this kind of summer, the other party is always there, running outside from time to time, if it is not for Xiao Wangjun who doesn't like the other party's tan , I'm afraid the other party spends more time outside in broad daylight.

Xiao Wangjun likes the other person, with healthy or fair complexion, but to be honest, he really doesn't like that the other person is too dark, although if the other person is really tanned, he will definitely not dislike it. But as the saying goes, everyone has a heart for beauty, so Xiao Wangjun just mentioned it briefly. If Gu Zhili really doesn't like staying at home, then he can only let him run around outside. .