Arc 18-799: The Legion is on the move

Poor Chonghuang has never encountered anyone acting coquettishly with him, especially the person who is acting coquettishly with him is his hero.

Finally, after the Zonghuang was silent for a while, he walked out of the room by himself.

He never thought of himself as a person who would compromise easily before, but now he is not sure.

After silently eating the late breakfast, the Zonghuang went to the office.

At the same time the First Legion.

The person in charge of the First Legion didn't immediately choose to attack An Dehai after he came back. The meaning of the above was already obvious. An Dehai was just caught as a typical example, and at the same time, their majesty is probably going to deal a serious blow to this kind of behavior.

So after the first legion came back, he first checked the status of the entire legion about this kind of thing, although he knew that there were actually some hidden rules in it.

Although it is true that female insects cannot do anything to male insects legally, it has to be said that male insects in today's society are really not very pleasing. If it weren't for the current male insects, the number is indeed very rare, and they have a vital role, otherwise, most of the female insects would be unwilling to pay attention to the current male insects.

Especially their females who joined the army will be a little hotter in temper. Therefore, he may not care about some grievances openly, but he will secretly retaliate back. He used to know that there was such a situation in the army, but after actually investigating it, the person in charge of the legion found that this situation was more serious than that. What he imagined was much more serious, because, only through the first preliminary screening, he discovered that a total of more than forty female insects had touched the male insects.

The total number of females in a legion is naturally more than one million. In this number, there are only more than forty. law.

So there are more than forty females in the First Legion alone, and these females are all officers. When he saw this report, the person in charge of the First Legion knew that I am afraid that what happened this time is absolutely certain. It can't be good anymore.

Such a nasty incident happened under his nose, and the person in charge of the First Legion was ready to take the blame and resign at the same time. I'm afraid that he, the head of the legion, can't go on. What he has to worry about now is not just the problem of not being able to go on. I'm afraid he won't be able to get out of his body at all. But even so, the person in charge of the first legion has made a ruthless decision. This time, we must properly manage the Legion issue before abdicating.

Under such circumstances, An Dehai was called to the office.

At the beginning, An Dehai thought that there was some special task to be entrusted to him. This was not unheard of in his body. In fact, he was able to achieve the position of major general at a young age. It was naturally because of his execution. He has performed more dangerous missions, so he has accumulated more military merits.

An Dehai knew in his heart that their legion commander appreciated him very much.

Even An Dehai knew that he was on the list for the next promotion.

So An Dehai was relaxed when he came here at the beginning, but after he closed the office door and saluted the supreme officer of the First Legion, what was waiting was a frozen silence, and An Dehai felt that something was wrong Yes, this made his heart skip a beat.

"Raise your head." The person in charge of the First Legion said faintly.

And when he spoke the first sentence, An Dehai had already stood in this office for a full twenty minutes.