Arc 17-763: Angry hero

The photo... When Yang Zhimo saw Leng Kaifeng's photo, he fell silent.

In the photo, Leng Kaifeng looked really miserable. His nose was bruised and his face was swollen, his mouth was torn, and his body was also torn. It looked like it had been pulled out. In short, he looked very embarrassed. No wonder Xiao Wangjun was so...gloating.

"Are these photos good-looking?" Brother Xiao asked with a smile.

Yang Zhimo was silent for a while, then nodded slowly. Looking at the most excited look of the other party, he couldn't say anything bad. What he didn't understand was why the other party targeted Leng Kaifeng so much.

"The driver and the bodyguard...are they in the police station now?"

"It should be." Brother Xiao said not very concerned, "They hadn't been taken back when I left." But it was coming soon.

"I'll let the lawyer go over." Yang Zhimo said.

"Okay." After going out to watch the excitement, Mr. Xiao is also satisfied now, so he plans to take a rest.

He sat down on the sofa and adjusted his posture to the most comfortable one. Yang Zhimo looked at him and said, "If you want to rest, you can go directly to the next door."

After all, there was a big bed in the lounge next door, so it would be more comfortable than lying on the sofa.

Brother Xiao directly refused, "No, I'll stay with you here."

Naturally, Yang Zhimo didn't need anyone to accompany him, but if Xiao Wangjun wanted to accompany him, of course he wouldn't object.

Leng Kaifeng in the police station was going to die of anger now, he never thought that one day he would enter the police station, and he came in with such a posture. After feeling the pain in his whole body, he just wanted to beat Brother Xiao's driver and bodyguards to death.

But this was the police station, and no matter how many dark thoughts were in his mind, there was nothing he could do.

However, he certainly wouldn't make it easy for these people. The most important thing is that he still doesn't know why these three people are targeting him like this. He has already seen that the two bodyguards must be Lian Jiazi. One can stop all his bodyguards, and the other can beat himself like this... If no one ordered this matter, he would not believe it no matter what.

Now let's see who is standing behind these people! No matter who is standing behind these people, he will definitely make them all pay the price, and don't even think about running away!

And when Leng Kaifeng's lawyer arrived, the lawyer Yang Zhimo called also arrived.

When Leng Kaifeng learned that the driver and the bodyguard who injured him turned out to be Yang Zhimo's people, Leng Kaifeng's expression turned gloomy.

Yang Zhimo? How could it be this person? It was an answer he had never thought of.

Suddenly, Leng Kaifeng thought that when he needed to find someone to cooperate with, he would be the first one to go to him, but at that time, this person refused him politely. Now is it regretful to see him cooperating with the government here?

A haze flashed across Leng Kaifeng's eyes, and he instinctively felt that this should not be the case. If someone else regrets and resorts to such indecent means, then it is understandable, but if it is the Yang family, there is no need for it at all, not to mention that they have no intention of cooperating with him at all, and let him Leaving is not playing hard to get!

Even if Leng Kaifeng wanted to break his head, he would never figure out that the reason why Yang Zhimo did this was not because he had any grudge against him, but because someone just didn't like him, and he insisted on doing it so capriciously.