Arc 16-740: Fanatic Xiao Boss

From that day on, Xiao Wangjun was immersed in research.

He directly turned into a research madman, and he really forgot to sleep and eat when he was researching. He didn't eat or sleep, and his eyes were full of fanaticism. But this fanaticism is not looking at Lu Chengzhi, but looking at some... dirt.

Lu Chengzhi's face became darker and darker. When Xiao Wangjun didn't return to his room for several days, his face was as dark as dark clouds.

Tomorrow is the day for an appointment with the people from Phoenix City. Lu Chengzhi has "passed by" the laboratory three times today, but the person in the laboratory has not looked at him once!

one! Second-rate! All! without! have!

Lu Chengzhi's face was extremely dark.

In the evening, Lu Chengzhi went back to his room with a dark face, while Xiao Wangjun was still fanatical in the laboratory.

That night, Lu Chengzhi was so angry that he couldn't sleep.

However, no matter how angry Lu Chengzhi was, the person he was angry with didn't know anything.

Today is the day to fight with people from Phoenix City, Lu Chengzhi went to the laboratory again. However, the people in the laboratory still did not glance outside.

Suddenly, Lu Chengzhi's face turned darker.

Lu Chengzhi went to the appointment location ahead of time, didn't eat breakfast, and wasn't in the mood at all!

The person from Phoenix City was that Old Sun, whose level was at the peak of level 16.

There are three kinds of spiritual plants in Sun Lao's contract, and the highest level is the fifteenth level peak, so he did not release the two fourteenth level ones.

Elder Sun noticed that Lu Chengzhi's complexion didn't seem very good-looking. Don't you like this fight?

At the same time, Elder Sun was still a little puzzled, why didn't the other person come?

The battle started, and Mr. Han watched seriously from the side. The more I look at it, the more I am amazed at how powerful Lu Chengzhi can be at such a young age. Back then, although he was called a genius at this age, it seems that he is only at the sixth level at this age? Or, seventh grade?

In short, the distance from Lu Chengzhi is the difference between heaven and earth.

Elder Han looked at it with admiration, and Elder Sun felt a little depressed and his heart was heavy.

Old Sun didn't expect that Lu Chengzhi would be so strong, and most importantly, the opponent hit him hard, so... is he going all out?

Or, is it venting?

Elder Sun felt that Lu Chengzhi's fight was too fierce, and he didn't really want to fight to the death, so he played very passively. After all, he was not as fierce as Lu Chengzhi, nor as ruthless as Lu Chengzhi, so Old Sun beat him rather aggrieved.

Xiao Wangjun doesn't know what Xixi is now, so he is still in a frenzy in the laboratory.

The situation on the mountain where Lu Chengzhi was located changed color, and the effect caused by the energy bombardment made the space feel distorted.

Han Laozao put up a defensive shield for himself, and the more he looked at it, the more he admired it, and then... he was a little lucky. Fortunately, I was not the one who fought against Lu Chengzhi, otherwise, I would be the one who would be under pressure from Lu Chengzhi now!