Arc 15-684: Ghosts have acted

The main god system and Wang Chenyan were indeed pissed off, but Xiao Boss naturally didn't care if others were pissed off. This night, he and Shang Zhiyu slept well.

But because this is the base, and there are so many outsiders living here, it is very noisy when so many people add up. Early in the morning, Mr. Xiao, who was a little light sleeper, was woken up by the movement outside up.

The moment he heard movement outside, Shang Zhiyu also opened his eyes, and then met a pair of foggy dog ​​eyes, especially the half-blind one, which looked even more foggy, but Shang Zhiyu Zhi Yu thinks this is quite beautiful. So, he couldn't help stretching out his hand, which of course touched Mr. Xiao's eyes.

Feeling his wife's touch, Xiao Wangjun blinked his dog's eyes, his eyes are beautiful? Why do you think the daughter-in-law's expression looks like she's been seduced?

However, when I think that I am a dog now, and I have no qualifications for my dear... Boss Xiao feels disgusted and sad every day.

Shang Zhiyu probably also realized that his actions might be a bit idiotic, so he coughed a little uncomfortably.

"Are you awake? It seems a bit noisy here, did you wake up from the movement outside?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded, wasn't he just woken up by the movement outside? I don't know what those guys are doing, they should have lived farther away last night.

Boss Xiao was very dissatisfied.

"Then I'll go out and let them be quiet, and you can sleep for a while?" Shang Zhiyu asked softly.

Boss Xiao shook his head, forget it, now that everyone is awake, there is no need to sleep anymore.

He is also a busy person now, so let's go to work early.

Seeing Xiao Wangjun shaking his head and refusing, Shang Zhiyu had no choice but to get up. Of course, there is no shortage of washing places here, and he came here yesterday to bring clothes and toiletries, so Shang Zhiyu quickly changed his clothes and came out.

"What's the arrangement for today?" Shang Zhiyu took the tablet to Xiao Wangjun and asked.

"Go back, do you want to come over tonight and talk about it." Xiao Wangjun typed slowly, and he found that although his dog's paw was still relatively slow when typing, compared with the beginning, it was really slow. Much faster, it seems that the idiom "practice makes perfect" is really not deceiving.

"Okay, shall we have breakfast here or go back to have breakfast?" Shang Zhiyu asked again.

"Go back." He didn't think the breakfast here at the base could be better than the cook at home.

So, one person and one dog walked outside. Shang Wenduo hadn't rested yet and had been outside all the time. Now that he saw his younger brother and the little dog coming out, he hurried over.

"You guys are..."

"Go back." Shang Zhiyu said concisely, "We'll talk about whether we come tonight or not."

"Okay." The merchant brother nodded, "Then you should pay attention to safety on the road."

Shang Zhiyu nodded, took Xiao Wangjun and left, he still has a bit of weight now, his wife is not in a wheelchair, so Mr. Xiao just walked beside him instead of being hugged. Although he is not big in size, he is now considered an adult dog among dogs. After coming to the store, he ate well, slept well, gained a lot of weight, and his fur became softer. It's better not to embarrass his wife, he feels distressed.

However, although he walked the road by himself, after getting in the car, Brother Xiao stretched out his paw skillfully. Shang Zhiyu sat in the car and wiped the opponent's paws with a wet tissue. Then, Brother Xiao He jumped onto his wife's lap and lay down contentedly on it.