Arc 15-675: I exploded

After seeing that Wang Chenyan came back, Mr. Xiao seemed silent. Many times when he came back along the way, the businessman wanted to ask something, such as why he stopped him from speaking before.

But in the end, this question was not able to be asked along the way, because he could feel that the dog didn't want to say it at all, and he could also feel that this dog actually had a lot of secrets, but if this Of course I can know what the dog wants to say, but if the other party doesn't want to say it, then I'm afraid I won't know it no matter what.

When he realized this, the big brother of the merchant himself was a little helpless, but the situation was stronger than that of a human. Although the dog's body was a human soul, logically speaking, even if it was a human soul, it wouldn't matter. After all, this world There are so many people on the Internet, but judging from this person's performance, this is not an ordinary person at all, okay?

If it was just an ordinary person, how could the other party heal his younger brother's legs casually? If the other party was just an ordinary person, how could it be possible for their old man to be in good health now. Just by mastering the technology of medical skills, the other party is not an ordinary person, not to mention that in this foreign war, in fact, this person has always occupied a dominant position in their business, and many opinions were put forward by the other party. Many decisions are also made by the other party, and even their family is just cooperating.

So this is not an ordinary person at all. It is precisely because he understands the strength of this person and also understands this person's scheming, so even if he knows that this person is hiding some secrets on purpose, but when the other party doesn't want to say it, then even if he scratches his head beside him, I am afraid that this person will not Will vote for a little more.

If it was his younger brother, under the soft words, maybe this person would still be able to speak, but since his younger brother was with this dog, all his younger brother thought about was this dog. His younger brother didn't do anything that made things difficult for dogs.

Whenever I think of this, the big brother of the merchant really wants to sigh, because it means that this big brother is really not good at what he is doing!

Just as the big brother of the merchant struggled all the way, the car had already returned home, and Shang Zhiyu was already waiting. Originally, he had some work to deal with, but since the family car left, he found that he was not in the mood to deal with work at all. In the end, he simply didn't make things difficult for himself, so he waited at home. It may take longer, and he doesn't know why Xiao Wangjun wants to meet that person. Maybe the other party will need more conversations after meeting that person.

Or maybe something else will happen there, these are Shang Zhiyu's conjectures, but he didn't expect the car to come back much faster than he expected.

When he found that the car had come back, he was stunned for a moment, and then hurried over. At the gate, he saw the little dirt dog that jumped out of the passenger seat of the car. Now Shang Zhiyu is getting more and more familiar with the small figure, and every time he sees this small figure, his eyes will warm up unconsciously. His warmth shows how much he cares about that little figure.

However, he himself didn't realize that the big businessman who got out of the car later saw it clearly. Because of this, the big businessman was very suspicious of his younger brother. Would he like to ask about today's affairs? , his younger brother would say, this is not an important matter at all, he can say what he wants to say, and he can't say it if he doesn't want to.

Thinking about it this way, the merchant brother felt that he seemed even more helpless. Maybe he should just shut up and not even say that request, otherwise he would still be embarrassing his younger brother. I want to understand, this point, the merchant brother He didn't even have the mood to go back, and said goodbye to his younger brother at the door, only saying that he had to go back to deal with some things.