Arc 14-646: Can't be burdensome

Of course Gu Zhili didn't know what Xiao Wangjun was doing there, he was still on his way fast and hadn't reached the southern border yet.

By the time he arrived at the southern border with the army, a few more days had passed. However, he had just received news when he arrived there. For example, the two cities that had been lost had now returned. Nanmanzi also suffered a big defeat there.

After Gu Zhili listened to the news reported by his subordinates, he felt something was wrong. The reason why the soldiers on the southern border were defeated so quickly and lost two cities in a short period of time was that he suspected that those southern barbarians used poison, so the soldiers on the southern border were hard to defend against.

However, the antidote was found in a short period of time, and the antidote was effective for everyone, and the two lost cities were brought back in such a short period of time, Gu Zhili always felt that there was something wrong with it, could it be Are the military doctors on the southern border so good? In a short period of time, the antidote was researched.

Gu Zhili felt that something was wrong, but it was a fact that the two cities had returned, and there was no war at the southern border. Because of the heavy casualties of those southern barbarians, they had already retreated.

After that, Gu Zhili arrived at the most frontier at a normal speed, and then saw the Liu family, father and son.

Seeing this General Gu, the father and son of the Liu family felt guilty. Until now, the outside world still didn't know the news that the current emperor had come, let alone that the emperor had left now, and that he was still a barbarian in the south. Go inside.

If it wasn't for Xiao Wangjun who came over later and asked for some things, of course the emperor himself didn't come here, but someone brought a token and took some things. Knowing that His Majesty the Emperor actually went to the interior of Nanmanzi, this frightened the three of Liu's father and son at that time.

If something happened to their emperor among those southern barbarians, wouldn't the Great Zhou Dynasty be in chaos immediately? Although there is already a little prince now, but the young prince is really too young, he must be watched by the emperor, the Liu family, father and son all think that the emperor is really messed up, but now there is nothing to do None, and they don't even know where the emperor is, not to mention that it's inside the Southern Barbarians, how dare they send anyone there? If more people are sent, it will arouse the suspicion of those southern barbarians, and it may even be more harmful to the emperor's life.

Therefore, during these two days, the Liu family, father and son can be said to have been worried and feared all the time.

Now that they saw Gu Zhili, wouldn't they feel guilty? Who in the entire Great Zhou Dynasty doesn't know this, General Gu is actually the favorite of the Long Live Lord today, but there is no obvious concubine.

But everyone can understand how much the current Long Live God loves this General Gu. Otherwise, how could the emperor dismiss the harem? That is, even the empress, the imperial concubine and others were all sent out. Now there is only one General Gu who has no apparent identity left in the palace, but this General Gu has been living in the emperor's house since he went to the palace. In the bedroom.

They officials in the court, how can they not understand the meaning of the current emperor, and because of this, the three of Liu's father and son will feel so guilty when they see this General Gu. The other party is not just a general who came to support him, And the other party is the emperor's man.

Although this General Gu's apparent rank is a little lower than Old Marshal Liu's, but the special status of the other party also makes Old Marshal Liu very stiff at the moment.