-Spirit Planter's Counterattack- Arc 16-691: Spirit Planter World

When Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes, his whole body hurt, but he was no stranger to this feeling after experiencing so many worlds.

Somewhat unexpectedly, with the moment he opened his eyes, many memories were poured into his mind. There are memories about the body itself, and he, as an outsider, has memories of the whole world.

He was pulled over again by the Heavenly Dao of this world, and this time it was still the task of saving the world. The difference is that what he wants to save this time is the villain. And this world is a world like a novel, and in the end this world was destroyed because it was destroyed by the villain.

The protagonist group in this world is actually not the opponent of the villain in the end. This villain lived a superior life since childhood, but after the death of his parents, he was betrayed by the rest of his relatives, framed and forced to marry, and betrayed by his friends. I have never experienced love and kindness, and finally dragged the whole world to sink!

The Heavenly Dao of this world reshaped the timeline with all the last energy, and when Xiao Wangjun traveled through the void, he was caught by the Heavenly Dao of this world, and he was pulled over as a foreign aid.

This way of heaven can also be said to be broken, because if this time the rescue operation fails, the whole world will be destroyed, and the way of heaven will return to nothingness as its own destroyed world loses any consciousness.

After receiving all these memories, the corners of Xiao Wangjun's mouth twitched slightly.

If you want to ask who the big villain who destroyed the world is, it's actually her own daughter-in-law!

Well, that's right, the daughter-in-law who has always been a lucky person and a positive energy in that world has become a big villain in this world, and a big villain who will drag the whole world to hell.

This is really nothing if you don't make trouble, and a big one will come if you do.

Xiao Wangjun's admiration for his daughter-in-law is like a torrent of water, endless.

This is a world where only spiritual planters are the only ones with abilities. The higher the level of the spiritual planter, the more he can control his own spiritual plant to fight.

The higher the level of the spiritual planter, the higher the level of the spiritual value that the spiritual planter can control. The higher the level of the spiritual planter, the more attention and sought after by people.

His daughter-in-law in this world is called Lu Chengzhi. The other party was originally a third-level spiritual planter. Don't think that the third-level is a very low number. In fact, in this small town where they live, the third-level spiritual planter is already It is very rare, and it is definitely an upper-class figure in the town!

Because Lu Chengzhi has shown extraordinary talent since he was a child, when his parents were still alive, he could be said to be the proud son of heaven, and the other party has always been an enviable existence. But when he was seventeen years old, when his parents went out to look for Lingzhi, they encountered a high-level strange beast, and were seriously injured and died. At that time, he was already a peak second-level Lingzhi master. This level of strength in this small town is also top-notch.

So logically speaking, his life would not be difficult, but Lu Chengzhi was a strong man whose parents died in the hands of the strange beast, so he wanted to make himself stronger and kill the strange beast in the future. He also really allowed himself to break through the second-level peak and become a third-level spiritual planter, but he has great strength but is not good. The rest of his relatives, his cousin's family, when his parents were still alive, really He is a kind uncle, but after his parents died, his uncle coaxed him, first took some resources from Lu Chengzhi's hands that their family could not get, and then raised the family's appetite more and more. Growing up, and a pair of very jealous siblings.