Arc 17-753: The hero Leng Kaifeng

Such an expensive luxury supercar, and it is a limited luxury supercar in the world, it is definitely not something you can buy and deliver within three minutes. And there are no other stores here, and their stores are in the imperial capital.

So after Yang Zhimo placed an order here, the goods would be delivered within three days from the imperial capital.

Brother Xiao was a little dissatisfied when he learned that he couldn't drive the car immediately after buying it, and he had to wait for three days. Yang Zhimo is too lazy to pay attention to the other party. The other party has no idea about these things at all. He just thinks that buying a car is like buying instant noodles in a supermarket. He thinks that the car will arrive at any time after buying, so what else can he say? ?

So Yang Zhimo, who was depressed, didn't want to say anything.

Today, when it was time to get off work, the secretary came over and said something, the Leng boss of the Leng Group, the other party is also in K City. And the other party knew that Yang Zhimo was also on a business trip here, so he came here now, and said downstairs that he wanted to discuss a cooperation case.

The Leng Group is also a well-known company in the imperial capital. The size of the company is similar to that of Yang Zhimo's group, and the Leng family is also a family of similar size to the Yang family. It's just that the two have been relatively strangers for a long time, and even if there is any communication, it will be at a large banquet.

Both the Leng family and the Yang family have people who are in politics and the army. Except for the communication at the banquet, at most they are nodding acquaintances at work, but because they belong to different departments, it can be said that there is very little communication between them, but There are also those who compare the two, as if they want to compare the two.

But no one is a fool. Under the premise that there is no enmity between each other, whoever is willing to share the superiority and show others is not idle tossing.

The two enterprise groups run by them don't have too many conflicting projects that need to compete, but if they want to talk about cooperation, that's not necessary, because the projects they run are different, so it doesn't matter whether they cooperate or not, let alone the cooperation between the two companies. If such a big family really wanted to cooperate, it would be just to give people a handle.

The more they reach their level, no matter what decision they make, they need to look forward and backward, and they can't make a decision casually with a hot head. You can spend as much money as you want under the premise that you have money, but you must never touch what you shouldn't touch. There is a bottom line for everything.

Some cooperation is also absolutely untouchable, because it will touch the sensitive nerves of the superiors.

Mr. Leng from Leng's family is called Leng Kaifeng. Now the real caller in Leng's Group is Leng Kaifeng's second uncle, and this Leng Kaifeng is the next head of the Leng's Group. Leng Kaifeng was about the same age as Yang Zhimo, six years younger than Yang Zhimo's elder brother, Yang Binggui, the current president of the Yang Group, but Yang Binggui was more than ten years younger than Leng Kaifeng's second uncle of the Liang Group.

When Yang Binggui took over the Yang Group after his parents had an accident, there were quite a few people who wanted to see jokes and even made trouble. Leng Kaifeng's second uncle also did things like making trouble, and wanted to bite off a piece of meat from the Yang Group at that time. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

The several battles at that time started Yang Binggui's name. When Yang Binggui fought back all the companies that wanted to take a piece of meat from the Yang Group, and took a piece of meat from those companies instead , including the Leng Group, all the people no longer dared to see Yang Binggui clearly, dared not look at each other, and bullied him when he was young.