Arc 17-784: Memory restored

When Boss Xiao was going to sleep, Yang Zhimo showed him a trending news item.

The title is Natural Beauty, Can Be So Beautiful.

When Brother Xiao saw those two faces, the corners of his mouth twitched. Shouldn't they find a place to wait for someone to pick them up? It's only a few hours, even if you wait in the sea, these two are good, and you have put yourself on the trending list in such a short period of time, what do you want to do? Do you still want to develop into the entertainment industry?

Boss Xiao was speechless, he just felt that he couldn't see it, so he quickly turned his face away.

Yang Zhimo said with emotion: "In your mermaid family, every fish has a pretty face. If you take any one out, if you are in the entertainment industry, you can at least make a vase."

"Then do you think they are prettier or I am prettier?" Brother Xiao said so, and then pressed his human partner under him. Then he put his face against the face of his human partner, as if he wanted the other party to see his handsome face more clearly.

Yang Zhimo smiled, and did not avoid Brother Xiao's face.

"Of course you look good."

What he said is also true.

There is a saying in human beings that Xi Shi is in the eye of the beholder, not to mention that Mr. Xiao's face is indeed very handsome, even if it is not so handsome, it is still the prettiest in his eyes.

Because when he looks at other people's faces, no matter how beautiful that face is, it doesn't have any extra points for his feelings.

The only one who has emotional points is Xiao Wangjun.

If calculated in this way, Xiao Wangjun's face is naturally the prettiest.

Boss Xiao was immediately satisfied with such an answer. He had no plans to do anything tonight, so he hugged his human partner and fell asleep contentedly.

That is to say, it was a very ordinary night this night, Mr. Xiao recovered all his memories in his sleep, so when he opened his eyes the next day, he exhaled slightly foul breath.

He already knew the gambling agreement between his family and Tiandao in this world.

Although he himself has objections to this VAM agreement, he also sees a sense of urgency from this VAM agreement, as if... It seems that his one is eager to recover.

That's why there is this gambling agreement. It may also be that the other party trusts me very much and feels that I can complete the task no matter what the premise is.

In fact, Boss Xiao himself doesn't have that much trust in himself, so he doesn't know whether he should cry or laugh, but no matter what, the task in this world has almost been completed.

Just a few hours ago, the heroine and the heroine in this world were in a mess. The heroine was pregnant and had a miscarriage, and the heroine personally pushed it.

Although the male lead didn't do it on purpose, it's even worse than doing it on purpose, because Leng Kaifeng pushed it for another woman. In order to protect another woman, Bai Lumian was pushed, and that other woman was Leng Kaifeng's new marriage partner.

Since the last engagement banquet, because the Shen family broke with them, and because the Shen family has been causing trouble for the Leng family during this period. Among them, the Yang family has naturally done a lot, which can be said to be a big driving force behind it. Some other families, or those who can see their intentions from it, also followed suit, so the Leng family suddenly plummeted. .