Arc 15-678: Ghosts Kill Again

Xiao Wangjun has always known that the protagonist of this world is a lunatic, otherwise, in the memory of the plot, he would not have done so many things for revenge. After the revenge is successful, he will be even crazier. Who is that? They look down on them, and the sky and the earth are ignored.

Now, with the Zhang family destroyed, Brother Xiao is really not surprised.

"He is indeed a lunatic, but I don't understand, why did he attack the Zhang family?" Shang Zhiyu asked puzzled.

This is really what he doesn't understand. If you want to talk about revenge, shouldn't it target the Yang family and their family? What kind of operation is this to take the Zhang family first?

"Hehe." Brother Xiao slowly typed on the tablet, and the screen was full of sarcasm, "You don't understand his brain circuit, but you can understand it this way. We enemies, because we are enemies, So what we do is normal, but the Zhang family should be on his side, but they don't contribute enough, then they deserve to die, their subordinates can't be loyal, and they have their own small thoughts, shouldn't they deserve to die? In his eyes, the Zhang family and other families threatened by him are all his younger brothers, and they should do their best to serve him. If they fail to do well, they will naturally be punished. And he is now a ghost , just got the powerful ability of Li Gui, so it's not just floating?"

Shang Zhiyu: "..."

He was speechless. In fact, normal people don't have such a brain circuit.

but......

"The Zhang family has been wiped out, so next, will he target other families?"

"Well, it should be, but there are quite a lot of people from other families, so it's hard to say which one to choose." Xiao Wangjun thought for a while, and said: "You can react, tell your elder brother, if you want staff If there are fewer casualties, then the members of the family should be separated. According to my understanding of him, he is actually a bit obsessive-compulsive. For example, if he wants to destroy the Zhang family, then none of the members of the Zhang family can escape. .Other families should be more separated, and then be more closely connected with each other. If one person has an accident, others can know, and then they can react when an accident occurs."

Shang Zhiyu understood the meaning of the little dog, and he nodded slightly, "Okay, let me tell the elder brother. Li Gui... can he move during the day?"

If you can act both day and night, you really can't relax for a moment.

"He has just become a ghost. Zhang's family members all died at night. Now he should only be able to act at night for the time being, but the blood on those people has been sucked clean. This may have something to do with him. When his ability increases, I'm afraid It can also appear during the day."

Shang Zhiyu's heart was heavy when he heard the words.

Xiao Wangjun said again: "Let your elder brother send a batch of bullets first, send more, the time will be a little short tonight, but maybe it can be used."

In addition to the bullets, that is the talisman against the ghosts. Those who need to use mental power. After all, the time for those who were left behind is still too short, so, until night, such a dozen hours , He is not sure whether those people can draw a useful talisman seal, mainly because he has never experienced such a supernatural world. Therefore, even if you draw a talisman now, you can only use mental power.

Shang Zhiyu left to get busy.

The elder brother of the merchant had a full half an hour on the phone with Shang Zhiyu, and then, about an hour later, a batch of bullets was delivered to the merchant.