Arc 16-707: Find the door soon

Lu Chengzhi knew that this person had a lot of secrets, and this person didn't seem to want to hide it from his eyes.

Now seeing this person bring out abnormal food in such an upright manner, Lu Chengzhi can only accept it silently.

In the next month, they passed through two more counties.

They would also buy something they wanted to buy, but after buying it, Xiao Wangjun had almost spent all his money, and now they came to a second-tier city.

As for the levels of the cities they passed through before, they can only be regarded as below the third level.

The scale of the second-tier cities is much larger. In these second-tier cities, you can see more senior spiritual planters.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er are both at the peak of level 5 now, because they have not experienced battles along the way, so their strength has been improved slowly, which makes them feel that the best way to improve their strength is only in battle , and they vaguely discovered that it is not possible to fight anything, it seems that it is only possible when they follow their young master.

They didn't know that the reason they were able to make breakthroughs in the battle was because Xiao Wangjun's eyesight was very good. With him watching him by the side, he knew where the limits of Xiao Yi and Xiao Er were, so they could always let them go. Push the limit in battle. And it is the kind that has just broken through the limit, but will not squeeze one's own potential, which will damage the body instead.

In addition, Xiao Wangjun would also give them the potions they made themselves. With this kind of cooperation, Xiao Yi and Xiao Er could progress so fast.

The captain of the guard guarding the gate is the peak of the fourth level. The opponent happened to be here today, and because there were more people entering the city gate, the opponent personally checked some teams. When they checked Xiao Wangjun's carriage, they saw Xiao Yi and Xiao Er were sitting in front of the driver's seat, and the captain of the guard froze slightly.

He himself is already the pinnacle of the fourth level, and these two men who are obviously guards are much stronger than himself at first glance. It can be seen that their masters must be extraordinary, and they must be children of aristocratic families, so this guard captain is very polite .

Xiao Wangjun just glanced through the curtain of the carriage. When the captain of the guard checked the vehicle for them and was about to let the vehicle pass, Xiao Wangjun popped out a medicine bottle, which fell directly on the captain of the guard. hands.

The captain of the guard was stunned for a moment, and then a cold voice sounded from inside the carriage.

"For the sake of your good attitude, this bottle of potion for curing dark wounds is a reward for you. In the next three days, we will stay in the largest inn here."

After speaking, the carriage drove inside.

The captain of the guard looked at the bottle of potion in a daze and couldn't get back to his senses, so the master of the two guards was actually a pharmacist? The pharmacist could tell that he had a hidden injury just by passing through the carriage, and it was because of the hidden injury that he was unable to break through to the peak of the fourth level. What a capable master of pharmacy, this is definitely a pharmacist A master, not an ordinary pharmacist!

The guard captain's heart became hot all of a sudden, and the deputy captain next to him lightly touched his arm.

"I don't know if this potion is real or not, but that man is very powerful, and I don't know if he is a pharmacist. He seems to have seen the hidden wound on you, Captain."