Arc 16-734: Brothers and sisters appear

So when the two Supreme Elders came to Lu Chengzhi, Xiao Wangjun had already taken the lead to stand by Lu Chengzhi's side.

"I snatched two of you there before, now I will leave these two to you, and the latter two will be handed over to you."

When he was in Xianhuazong, in order to let Xiaocao have some experience, Xiao Wangjun handed over the two ancestors of Xianhuazong to Xiaocao to fight. His daughter-in-law can only watch leisurely from the sidelines, and now he doesn't intend to compete with his wife for the head, so he will deal with these two Supreme Elders.

Lu Chengzhi glanced at Xiao Wangjun, "Are you coming by yourself or let Xiaocao come?"

These two Supreme Elders are both at the peak strength of the ninth level, and their recovery from injuries is much better than the two of the Xianhuazong. The combat power that can be displayed now is quite good. Looking at Xiaocao and Luteng from below, they seem to have not played enough. Lu Chengzhi does not think that Xiao Wangjun will not be able to deal with these two people, but Xiao Wangjun is now physically It is also true that the quality is not that strong.

So Lu Chengzhi is not sure, if Xiao Wangjun really wants to come by himself, will it hurt his body?

Xiao Wangjun smiled slightly, "I'll do it myself first, if that doesn't work, I'll ask Xiaocao to help." He didn't intend to force it either.

Lu Chengzhi nodded, and then his figure disappeared on the spot.

Just now when these two people were talking like no one else, the two Supreme Elders of Wuyingzong were already very angry, but Xiao Wangjun and the others did not talk for a long time, before the two Supreme Elders After making a move, Lu Chengzhi's figure had disappeared, so the two grand elders attacked Xiao Wangjun together, obviously wanting to vent their anger on Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun actually wanted to take a look, to see what kind of pressure his current physical body could bear. When Lu Chengzhi took the medicated bath before, he also followed suit. Not to mention the subsequent promotion, so he wanted to know how much pressure his current body could withstand, and how much room for improvement compared to before.

But after all, these are two Supreme Elders at the peak of the ninth level, so it is impossible for Xiao Wangjun to fight others purely with his own physical strength, that is an act of courting death.

So Xiao Wangjun used his own mental power as a support.

Both the grass and the green vines below saw the movement here, and the green vines were asking Xiaocao: "Your master, why don't you go and help? The coercion on those two old guys is quite strong."

Xiaocao didn't take it seriously, his own master was not easy to deal with, if his master was easy to deal with himself, he wouldn't become the other party's contracted spiritual plant, so Xiaocao's leaves moved.

"It's just two old guys who are about to go into the coffin. Don't worry about their masters. If they can't handle it, they will definitely let me go." Although he swallowed two big guys just now, he hasn't digested them yet, but he just killed people. Then it's fine.

So Xiaocao didn't pay attention to the two Supreme Elders at all. He thought that maybe his master wanted to play, so he took action himself. Although the master's physical strength is indeed not strong, but the master's spirit power is very strong!

Xiaocao didn't take Xiao Wangjun's battle seriously at all.

The many other elders and disciples below are out of luck, as long as they can't run out of the encirclement of the grass and green vines, they will all become the food of the green vines now.