Arc 14-649: The problem of immigration

The hatred in his eyes was not surprising either. In the eyes of this holy son, if Xiao Wangjun hadn't appeared, then he would definitely be able to dominate the world.

The soldiers at the southern frontier hadn't been able to stop them before, and even lost two cities in a short period of time. If Xiao Wangjun hadn't brought the antidote, they would have been able to continue their attack at such a fast speed. , Occupy the entire Great Zhou Dynasty.

This holy son had a very good idea before that, first occupy the Great Zhou Dynasty, and then control some key people, such as key civil and military officials, with poison, so that they will not Dare to be rebellious.

If they dare to rebel, they will be killed directly.

After attacking the Great Zhou Dynasty, and then attacking other places to rule the world, it was not my dream at all, but the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty came to the border in person, and then the other party appeared mysteriously, not only took out the medicine, but also made his own The poison was no longer useful, and then it appeared in their rear...

It can be said that all my plans were defeated by the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty. When they first confronted each other, the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty spread the news of the divine metaphor, letting the whole world know With such a thing, his situation has been a little difficult since then.

Later, relying on the oracle from the sky, relying on the poison and other forces in his hand, he finally unified the entire Nanman tribe. Just when he wanted to flex his muscles, the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty appeared again, and he It's no wonder he didn't hate the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty after he ended up like this.

If a person's hateful eyes could kill like a knife, I'm afraid Xiao Wangjun has been killed by now, I don't know how many times.

Xiao Wangjun didn't come here to have a heart-to-heart talk with anyone, so he just glanced at the Holy Son, and then calmly left three words: Kill him.

In fact, he didn't suffer any losses from this holy son, not to mention that the one who was able to deal with him was not the person in front of him, this person was just a puppet of heaven after all.

If that's the case, he's going to leave Border Gate, so there's really no need to keep people here to torture him, he doesn't have that kind of hobbies right now.

And when Xiao Wangjun uttered these three words, the holy son's eyes widened in disbelief, but when the other party wanted to say something, he couldn't say anything because his mouth had been blocked. Blocked by people, the Holy Son struggled crazily, still unable to believe that Xiao Wangjun would kill him so easily, and he still wanted to live.

When there was a warm feeling on his neck, and the feeling of blood flowing from his neck swept his whole body, the eyes of the holy son were finally no longer filled with hatred, but turned into A kind of fear, which is probably what people fear when they die.

Especially this Holy Son doesn't want to die yet, and even dreams that he has a chance to make a comeback, and maybe he still has subordinates outside, so the other party will definitely try to save him. It was a bit of torture, but the other party didn't intend to die. Now that death suddenly came to him, he panicked when he found that the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty didn't take himself seriously and killed him as soon as he said he would kill him. up.

So when the Holy Son closed his eyes, there was that panic expression on his face.

After the officials in the court heard that the emperor had woken up and was on his way back to the palace, they were all very fortunate. During the time when the emperor was unconscious, they didn't have any small thoughts, even if there were any small When seeing the people in the cabinet who are as immovable as a mountain, their little thoughts are also extinguished.