Arc 16-717: Different people

Su Hua had a lot of cold sweat on his face now, but Xiao Wangjun who was beside him thought it was normal.

When that Luteng guy first appeared, he was only a small level one, but at that time the opponent was able to break through the defenses of Xiao Yi and Xiao Er. You must know that Xiao Yi and Xiao Er had already reached level three at that time.

Moreover, the green vine came out from the depths of the mountains at that time, but the small level one was able to come out from the depths of the mountains, which shows that this guy himself is very unusual. Now this green vine has reached level six, and the strange beasts encountered are only level six. Although there is still a level seven, it is nothing to green vine. Defense, then the green vine can start to suck blood.

As for these strange beasts, although these strange beasts are indeed quite strong, they are tightly entwined by green vines, and those vines prevent these strange beasts from displaying much combat power at all. In addition, the spikes on the green vines pierced the defenses of these strange beasts, isn't it just that they can do whatever they want?

Xiao Wangjun even felt that Luteng was much slower to deal with these strange beasts this time, and he didn't know what the hell he was doing. Could it be that he was playing with mice?

When he saw his daughter-in-law soaring into the sky from the middle of those vines, Xiao Wangjun immediately knew why the green vines were so slow to deal with the opponent this time.

Did he hand over the seventh-level king among those strange beasts to his daughter-in-law to deal with?

That's good, anyway, just now his wife happened to fight smoothly, and the beast at the peak of the sixth level has been dealt with, isn't it the turn of the seventh level? Now this seventh-level alien beast king can be regarded as being sent to the door by the other party himself. Isn't it for nothing if this kind of sparring partner who is sent to the door is not used?

When the king of the alien beast also flew up, Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes, and then saw Lu Chengzhi fighting the alien beast in mid-air, and the two quickly fell to the ground. When he saw that his daughter-in-law's sword had pierced the eye of the seventh-level beast, Xiao Wangjun knew that this wave of battle had been stabilized.

Su Hua's eyes and pupils shrank even more when he watched from the side.

Although he knew that Mr. Lu's strength was good, and he had seen the opponent's battle before, he didn't expect that this person could already fight a seventh-level alien beast like this, and the seventh-level alien beast king was not as good as this. Not the opponent's opponent.

Su Hua looked at Lu Chengzhi who was fighting and suddenly felt that this man's aura seemed to be a little different when he was fighting, which made him a little stunned for a moment.

It's not that he hasn't seen others fight, in fact he has seen many battle scenes, but why did he seem to feel something different when Lu Chengzhi leapfrogged the battle just now?

What kind of breath is that? Su Hua didn't quite understand for a while.

Xiao Wangjun actually felt the different aura in Lu Chengzhi's body, and he didn't understand that it was different from Su Hua. Xiao Wangjun himself had a little guess, he thought it might have something to do with his wife's luck.

Although in the memories given by Tiandao, his wife is the biggest villain in the world, but a villain can also destroy the world, which shows how strong his daughter-in-law's luck is. Just now his wife defeated When this seventh-level strange beast, he seemed to feel the luck of his daughter-in-law.