Arc 18-791: Met a daughter-in-law

The new bodyguard is tall and big.

At first glance, it is the kind that is difficult to give people a sense of security.

With the addition of this bodyguard, the rest of Mr. Xiao's family finally felt relieved. Both brothers went to work, and Mr. Xiao's uncle and aunt also went to work. After all, the cost of hiring a bodyguard is so high, the whole family feels that they should work harder, and it is best to let the bodyguard protect Mr. Xiao for a longer period of time.

Just two months is not enough for the whole family.

After having this obvious bodyguard, Mr. Xiao himself is also satisfied. After resting all night, I went out again the next day.

The bodyguard is very conscientious, he just acts as a driver for Mr. Xiao, and then acts according to Mr. Xiao's instructions.

Mr. Xiao has always been very satisfied with such a taciturn and capable bodyguard. It's a pity that after a whole day today, he still hasn't been able to sense the whereabouts of his daughter-in-law.

This is what makes Mr. Xiao feel depressed.

The most important thing is that there is still no progress in the system, which makes Boss Xiao impatient.

What the hell is going on in this world? I heard from the system that the reaction of heaven in this world is very slow, so there must be something wrong with it? Boss Xiao had some malicious thoughts in his heart.

For several days in the next year, Mr. Xiao would leave after breakfast, and then he would wait until dinner before returning.

This day was Xiao Pingnian's rest time, and he planned to chat with his nephew. So after breakfast, seeing his nephew was about to leave, he quickly stopped him.

It's a pity that Mr. Xiao didn't have the intention to chat with the other party, so he didn't stop after being called. Xiao Pingnian had no choice but to chase him to the door.

"Wang Jun, can you tell Uncle why you go out every day these days?" Although his nephew used to love to go out, he didn't go out every day, let alone go out after breakfast, and didn't come back until evening. of this kind.

The current state of his nephew made him feel that the other party had a reason to go out. If the other party has something to do, Xiao Pingnian is willing to help, he doesn't want to make this little male at home too tired.

That's right, in the eyes of other people in the family, Mr. Xiao is actually still a child.

That's why they are so spoiled.

"It's nothing." Boss Xiao obviously didn't want to say more, and he couldn't help others if he talked about this kind of thing.

He didn't know what his wife's identity was in this world, and he couldn't even be sure if his wife was here.

In fact, as the time has passed these days and has not found anyone, Mr. Xiao couldn't help being irritable.

Xiao Pingnian was very helpless, and when he wanted to say something, Xiao Brain didn't give the other party this chance, and left in a hurry.

So Xiao Pingnian, who was resting, had to go to work again, otherwise why would he stay at home alone?

If you go to work overtime now, at least you can still get a salary.

Brother Xiao didn't find a wife today, and when it was time to go back, he would inevitably be in a bad mood.

Just now his hover car was parked on the side of the road, and when he was about to go back, a person knocked on the door outside the window.