Arc 17-752: Buy me a car

Although Yang Zhimo was almost laughed out of anger, when he ate lunch today, he was still surprised by the taste of the big fish.

With the Yang family's wealth, Yang Zhimo also thought that he had eaten all kinds of good food since he was a child. But the big fish in front of him, he felt that the taste was very unusual, very delicious, and there was an indescribable taste that was different from the food he had eaten before.

Yang Zhimo couldn't tell why, but he didn't suggest using the word "real food" on this big fish. He suddenly understood why Xiao Wangjun went to the sea to catch fish himself. If all the fish you catch taste like this, it is really worth going to the sea yourself.

Of course Yang Zhimo didn't know, he thought this big fish was delicious because it had energy that ordinary people wouldn't taste. Such big fish can only be found in the deep sea, and only Xiao Wangjun, who belongs to the mermaid family and is at the top of the ocean's biological chain, can catch such a big fish. However, ordinary marine food can be eaten by humans. Captured, there is no energy in the body at all.

Naturally, it will not become human food, and of course human beings have never eaten or tasted such food.

Mr. Xiao had a very satisfying lunch today. Although he ate a lot of good food when he was in the ocean, it wasn't the characteristic taste of cooking. The stuff is too low-end.

Human beings who love to enjoy are also good, otherwise how can we make such delicious things?

After lunch, Yang Zhimo naturally still needed to go to work.

He glanced at Xiao Wangjun who was picking his teeth on the sofa, and suddenly said, "Do you have any action plans for this afternoon?"

Brother Xiao shook his head, "The custom-made water tank hasn't arrived yet, but your warehouse is a little smaller, you can rent out the surrounding warehouses. After the custom-made water tank arrives, I can catch another batch of fish come over."

The corner of Yang Zhimo's mouth twitched slightly, why when he asked this person about his action plan, this person always thought of eating.

"Don't you have anything else to do but think about what to eat?"

Boss Xiao looked at Yang Zhimo inexplicably, "Then what else should I do?"

This natural question made Yang Zhimo speechless again.

He was completely speechless and turned around to leave.

Brother Xiao chased after him at this time, his eyes rolled, and he felt that since he came to this human world, it seemed that it would not be good if he didn't learn about this world. He didn't have someone to understand before, but now, isn't there a ready-made one in front of him?

So Mr. Xiao said, "Are you still short of bodyguards? The two people you photographed for me don't have me. If something happens to them, I don't think they can do anything."

After saying this, the two bodyguards next to him couldn't help but look sideways.

Although they admit that this Mr. Xiao is very skillful when going into the sea, if they are allowed to go down into the sea, they may not be able to catch two such big fish, but they don't think that this Mr. Xiao's skill can better than them. You know they are all professionals!

Yang Zhimo raised his eyebrows, "You mean my bodyguard is not as good as yours?"

Boss Xiao nodded as a matter of course, "Of course, I only need to move a little finger to win them."

After saying this, the noses of the two bodyguards next to him were going to be crooked.

Yang Zhimo didn't believe it either, so he spread his hands.