Arc 16-701: Low level of spiritual power

He said that he would come back for revenge, but Xiao Wangjun's expression was careless, and Lu Chengzhi's eyelids twitched.

"If that person has the ability to restore other people's dantians, are you not worried at all?"

"He has it, so do I." Xiao Wangjun smiled, "It's just who wins."

Lu Chengzhi was silent.

Afterwards, these comatose people were gathered together, and these people were all knocked unconscious.

"Chengzhi knows more about this place. Those who have made Chengzhi dislike the high and the low are singled out to abolish the dantian, and the rest, so be it." After all, he is not a bloodthirsty person.

Lu Chengzhi nodded.

A quarter of an hour later, Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi left the Lu family, and Xiao Yi stayed to deal with the follow-up.

Xiao Er was driving the carriage. When the carriage left the area of ​​the Lu family, the crowd exploded. When Xiao Wangjun brought people in, the gate was not closed at all, so anyone with eyes could see what happened inside. visible!

"The Lu family has been wiped out?"

"It's dead, the Lu family couple are dead, it seems that the young master and young lady of the Lu family have run away."

"It's not that they ran away, they were rescued. The young master and young lady of the Lu family were brought back yesterday."

"The Xiao family...is really extraordinary. Even if Mr. Xiao is gone, and only the current Mr. Xiao is left, that is not something others can bully."

"Didn't you say Mr. Xiao is dissatisfied with this marriage?"

"Even if you were dissatisfied before, but now you are married, Mr. Xiao must also protect his wife. Some people said that Mr. Xiao likes the young lady of the Lu family. What happened? Miss Lu was brought back yesterday after her dantian was crippled. "

"In the final analysis, the Lu family deserves it. When their parents were around, they took advantage of them, and when their parents were gone, they took resources from their nephews. However, I heard that Lu Chengzhi's injury seemed to be caused by the young master of the Lu family. My own cousin was also a disaster. , now it really deserves such an ending."

"That's right, it's not worthy of sympathy, but Mr. Xiao is really not easy to mess with."

"Hush... don't talk about Mr. Xiao, that's not something we can talk about. Do you want someone from the Xiao family to come to you for an argument?"

The person who spoke before suddenly shut his mouth.

Not to mention the opinions of those people outside, Xiao Wangjun retreated after returning, but he would go back to his room to sleep every day, at most he would go back later.

Because now he has to use his mental strength to help Lu Chengzhi recuperate his body every day, and he can't stop for a day. During the day, Lu Chengzhi would be called to the laboratory from time to time to drink the newly researched potion. Eight days passed in a blink of an eye, and Lu Chengzhi obviously felt that his body was getting better, especially the injury in his dantian.

On this day, Lu Chengzhi was watching the battle between Xiao Yi and Xiao Er.

Now, Xiao Yi and Xiao Er have not relaxed their practice at all. Although they have not gone to the Luoyun Mountains anymore, they are also very serious in their duel training at home, and they regard each other as life and death enemies. The saying is that only in this way can there be the effect of sparring, otherwise it is playing tricks.