Arc 15-677: The Zhang family was wiped out

The six people who were left behind were really shocked, their eyeballs popped out, and when they saw clearly the content on the tablet, their shock turned into another emotion.

They themselves couldn't tell what the emotion was. It should be very complicated, or they felt magical, or they felt that their three views were about to be broken. In short, they couldn't explain it clearly.

"These six people are barely usable, and I will use them for experiments from now on."

"I want a studio, and then prepare the following materials for me, and send all the things I need in the shortest possible time."

Although Boss Xiao has experienced many worlds, he has never encountered that kind of real pure spiritual world. Although he also knows what's going on, and he knows a little about some simple talismans or magic tools. But whether these skills can be used to deal with that very special Wang Chenyan who has been placed high hopes by the main god system is really hard to say.

So now the way Mr. Xiao thinks is to use mental power, and the six people he picked out are the ones with the strongest mental power among the group. Even he is not completely sure whether the weapons or defensive shields in the interstellar world can completely deal with ghosts.

But after all, he has experienced the world of the end of the world, so he knows what the energy system is all about. He has dealt with zombies, so the way he came up with now is to use some energy systems to make things that may be able to deal with ghosts. Including the bullets that these soldiers often use, ordinary bullets can't deal with ghosts, so what about special bullets, can they deal with ghosts? Now what he wants to do is to experiment in this area, and all these energy systems need to use spiritual power.

These six people had to cooperate with him to stay and do experiments in this area.

After that, a special studio was set up in the villa. Although the six people who were left behind were very obedient, they were very curious about what they encountered now. And it is the kind of curiosity that scratches the heart.

When they saw the word "experiment", their eyelids couldn't help but twitch. As a retired soldier, and as a soldier who has performed many missions, of course they have caught some experimental molecules, so when they heard these two words, they instinctively didn't like it. Now seeing this dog is so smart is not normal at all. , so their eyelids twitched at the time, but later they still believed that the big brother of the merchant had the upper hand, and they didn't believe that their former captain would harm them, so they suppressed that little bit of fear, leaving behind Just curious.

Brother Xiao doesn't care how curious these curious babies are. Anyway, he doesn't want to answer their doubts at all, and he doesn't want to care about their curiosity. He just needs these people to be obedient, because these people He has spiritual power in himself, and now Boss Xiao wants to let them feel their own spiritual power, and then let them use their own spiritual power, that's all. Many potions of enhancement and potions of restoration.

These are all brought over from the interstellar world.

Therefore, he had already decided to use these people as scalpers.

That night, the entire imperial family knew something, and everyone felt panic because the Zhang family was wiped out.

The Zhang family sent out two children, and those who stayed, although they did some illegal things and things that would be prosecuted by the law, but these things are still under investigation, it can be said that for the time being And no final result came out.

Some of those members of the Zhang family have already been imprisoned, and some are still at home. These total populations add up to dozens of people.

Not only the members of the Zhang family, but also the second and third families of their family. Anyway, the total population of the entire Zhang family is dozens of people.