Arc 16-743: The end of this world

The main god system was finally resolved, and he was exiled into the void. The screams sounded like he was injured by the power of the wind in the void.

That guy was seriously injured when he was exiled, so the possibility of surviving in the void is infinite.

The secret realm was broken, and Lu Chengzhi got everything he wanted from the secret realm. Xiao Wangjun and others left the secret realm, and the rest of the people did not miss this opportunity. Wouldn't it be a pity not to take advantage of it?

Xiao Wangjun didn't care about them, he was treated as a cow and a horse here for two months, and he was as tired as a dead dog every day. Xiao Wangjun felt that it was right to give them some benefits.

The two came outside the secret place and found that none of those people in Phoenix City had left, and they were still rebuilding Phoenix City.

At that time, although Lu Chengzhi let some people in, but those who went in were the top-level ones in Phoenix City, or those close to the top-level ones, and those who were too inferior were useless at all. Therefore, none of the people in the Phoenix City who did not enter have left during this period, and they are all rebuilding the Phoenix City.

Previously, the Phoenix City had been destroyed a lot due to the battle. When Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi came out, the construction here was already very visible.

When the people outside saw Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi coming out, they quickly put down their hands and came back to life. Most of these people were controlled by Xiao Wangjun with poison.

In addition to these people, there are some who were tied up by green vines before, and most of them sucked blood. They were very abnormal at first, but as the core was destroyed and the main god was exiled, these controlled people also regained some sobriety. So working too.

These guys were forced to work before they were awake. Who made the construction of Phoenix City a huge project?

Those who were controlled by poison were very disturbed when they saw Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi.

Xiao Wangjun looked at these people, and then poured out a bunch of antidote.

"These are the antidote. The behavior of the people in Phoenix City before was also due to the influence of hostility. Now that the culprit has been solved, you can do what you did before."

Everyone was stunned. They didn't expect that now, Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi had clearly become the most powerful people, able to control everyone, but these two... had no intention of controlling them, and even gave them the antidote.

For a while, these people's moods were very complicated.

"However, apart from the poison, in fact, you were also controlled by the soul before. During this period of time, I will solve all the hidden dangers in your body."

While everyone was delighted to hear the words, they couldn't help feeling more complicated.

For the next period of time, Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi both stayed in Phoenix City. After removing the hidden dangers of the people outside, Xiao Wangjun also gave them the hidden dangers of the people who came out of the secret realm. All were removed.

So, half a year later.

After staying in Phoenix City for half a full year, Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi planned to leave.

Now, there is nothing in the whole world that can hinder them, so of course they can go wherever they want.

So, Xiao Wangjun asked Lu Chengzhi if he wanted to go to the mainland where the little prince was.