Arc 18-800: Brother Xiao's Calculation

Brother Xiao has now signed a contract with the Heavenly Dao of this world.

So let your body and soul be better integrated, this is just one of the convenient doors given by Heaven. What Mr. Xiao really values ​​is energy and laws, but this will not be obtained until he leaves this world.

Coming outside, Brother Xiao was already thinking about how to complete the tasks in this world.

He felt that this task was really strenuous. Who made the male bugs in this Zerg world a bit too useless?

So he had to plan well.

"You finally woke up?"

The sudden sound made Mr. Xiao look over quickly, only to realize that it was his wife who came out of the study. I was a little too engrossed in thinking just now, and I didn't even notice his wife approaching.

At this moment, Boss Xiao naturally showed a big smile to the other party.

"Slept pretty well."

"You sleep for such a long time during the day, do you still sleep at night?" The Zonghuang's voice sounded faint, as if he was dissatisfied with Mr. Xiao for sleeping for such a long time during the day.

If someone else heard such a voice, they would definitely feel tense.

But Mr. Xiao himself shook his head indifferently, "Should be able to sleep, isn't it a blessing to be able to sleep and eat?"

The worm emperor was speechless.

"I'm hungry, why don't you have dinner early."

Brother Xiao grinned and held the Zonghuang's hand. The opponent's hand was stiff for a moment, but he didn't shake it off.

Although it's not the time for dinner, Mr. Xiao said that he wants to have dinner earlier, and the Zonghuang didn't object, so the two came to the dining table, and after sitting down, today's dinner was delivered soon .

During dinner, Mr. Xiao didn't give up on being courteous.

However, his courtship was somewhat natural and not offensive at all, so the dining atmosphere between the two was very warm.

After dinner, it was a little dark outside.

"Have you finished your official business today?" Brother Xiao asked.

The worm emperor nodded.

"Then how about we go for a walk outside?"

The worm emperor did not object.

"By the way, I heard that many male worms outside have fainted. Are those male worms okay?" While walking, Brother Xiao asked something.

"It's nothing. Most of the males have been discharged from the hospital." As the emperor of the empire, males are a rare resource of the empire. Of course, the emperor of insects knows all about these situations.

"Do you think that something will happen to those males? It's because their physique is too poor." Brother Xiao said innocently, blinking his eyes.

"The physical quality of male insects is indeed much worse than that of female insects." The insect emperor paused slightly when he said this, because he thought that the one beside him was an exception. It was because the other party's physical fitness was so good last night that I didn't wake up this morning.

Thinking of the reason why he didn't wake up in the morning, the roots of the Zonghuang's ears were slightly red.

The Zonghuang also looked a little uncomfortable, but fortunately there was a gust of wind blowing at this time, and the Zonghuang used some excuse to brush the hair around his ears, and this uneasiness was finally blown away.