Arc 16-728: Returning to the main city with a high profile

Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi didn't show up from the beginning to the end, and the group of people from the Wang family were dealt with just like that.

The head of the Wang family and the old man of the Wang family stayed up all night.

I don't know why, but when the Wang family's large army left, the father and son felt an instinctive sense of unease. Reason told them that with so many people dispatched and two elders, no matter what, the pharmacist would be killed, or he might be tied up and brought back, and he would become the medicine refining tool of their royal family from then on. However, although reason told them so, they just instinctively felt panicked.

This kind of inexplicable panic made the father and son of the Wang family unable to fall asleep anyway, so they stayed up all night.

And when it was noon the next day, none of the people who were supposed to come back came back, and none of them found out, the head of the Wang family and the old man of the Wang family began to feel depressed. In fact, they already knew in their hearts that the people they sent out this time would never return again. And this time, all these people can be said to be all the background of their Wang family now!

This cognition made the father and son of the Wang family extremely bitter.

Two days later, Xiao Wangjun's beast car arrived at Huayuan City slowly. On this day, he and Lu Chengzhi lived in the inn.

That night, the entire Wang family was wiped out, except for a few "good luck" servants who ran away, the rest died cleanly.

And those few "lucky" people are of course not really lucky, it's just because there are no sins on them.

Speaking of which, the Wang family is really dark from top to bottom, and only a few people are relatively innocent, and those few people in the Wang family live the lowest life, the kind of servants who are squeezed, who Anyone who can step on them.

Huayuan City was bustling, and no one knew that there was a carriage leisurely leaving Huayuan City, and this carriage was the chief culprit for the destruction of the Wang family.

A few days later, the Han family.

The principals of the Han family are all in the study now.

"Elder Sun is back, the Wang family has been wiped out, it was... Mr. Xiao and the others who did it, but Mr. Xiao himself didn't show up, only Mr. Lu's spirit plant, and Mr. Xiao's contract beast did it." Elder Sun He recognized the green vine outside, but he didn't see the grass.

Therefore, Elder Sun only thought that Lvteng and Tubao were responsible for the extermination of the Wang family, and he had also seen the power of Tubao.

"That strange beast is at least at the peak of level nine." Forgive Elder Sun's vision, this Elder Sun is at the peak of level eight, so he can see how powerful the earth bag is, but he can't see how powerful the earth bag is. I only thought that the earth bag was the pinnacle of the ninth level. As for being stronger, that was something Elder Sun didn't even dare to think about.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and finally, the head of the Han family said: "The Wang family is dead. Except for a few servants who ran away, those in charge are all dead. The grievances between us and the Wang family are over."

Everyone's mood is a bit complicated.

The Wang family is also a colossal family. During this time, their Han family has spared no effort to target them. However, Huayuan City is the Wang family's stronghold. They can lose the Wang family, but they can destroy the family... To be honest, their Han family does not have this strength.