Arc 16-698: Abandon the dantian first

The green vine returned to Lu Chengzhi's hand and turned into a circle of green bracelets.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, who would have thought that such a small amount of green would be so harmful?

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er glanced at the green color on Lu Chengzhi's wrist, their expressions a little stiff.

During this period of time, they have seen the battle of this green vine several times. They thought that after hard work, they would definitely be stronger than the green vine, but every time they were hit hard.

Now the young master is also letting the other party go out to fight instead of commanding them, which makes Xiao Yi and Xiao Er quite afraid that he will be rejected.

"Let's go." Xiao Wangjun said lightly.

As for these people lying on the ground with their last breath left, he certainly wouldn't waste time taking them away. I think someone will come and take them away soon, so there is no need for them to bother.

After getting into the carriage, the carriage went back.

Sure enough, the people here were taken away very quickly. They were the people who hid when they saw the fighting happening here. Although they were not from the Lu family, they wanted to sell them well.

Everyone in the Lu family is here today.

When these people were sent to Lu's house, Lu Gengliang immediately threw a teacup angrily. Lu Gengliang was also Lu Chengzhi's cousin.

Lu Chengxuan and Lu Miaomiao also looked very ugly.

"How could it be that Mr. Xiao did it?" Lu Chengxuan just felt very unconfident. He thought he knew Xiao Wangjun very well. He was a second-generation ancestor who had no brains at all. Because of his father's strength, Others will naturally sell each other's face, and they will hold each other high, but that person himself is an idiot who cannot be supported.

After his father passed away, the other party didn't restrain his arrogance. This was simply a no-brainer. The most important thing was that the other party had always liked his younger sister, didn't he? How could he suddenly stand up for Lu Chengzhi?

Lu Miaomiao didn't believe it either. If it wasn't for the miserable appearance of these people, if it wasn't for the innocence of sending the news, and it was impossible to deceive them about such things, Lu Miaomiao would never believe it anyway.

So at this time Lu Miaomiao's face was extremely ugly.

Lu Gengliang finally calmed down after his anger, his brows were tightly frowned.

"I heard that it was a Lingzhi who did it. It is very likely that they encountered some opportunity in the Luoyun Mountains this time, and they contracted a powerful Lingzhi. What is going on, you go find out, that Xiao You should not have done this for no reason. If you say he did it for Lu Chengzhi, but Mr. Xiao clearly shouldn't like Lu Chengzhi... You go and see what's going on. If that Mr. Xiao really made the contract A powerful spiritual plant, such a person is worth wooing." Lu Gengliang said slowly.

The two siblings looked at each other, then nodded.

When the two people here went to Xiao Wangjun's house, Xiao Wangjun and the others had been back home for a while, and the first thing they did after returning home was to take a shower. For a long time, although they have paid attention to hygiene, they are still not comfortable at home.

So after coming back, of course, you need to take a good bath. Xiao Wangjun didn't say anything about taking a bath with Lu Chengzhi. It would be too exciting to say such words now. Now the relationship between the two is not enough. It can be said that But after so many days of getting along, Xiao Wangjun can already feel that his wife has a little bit of trust in him.