Arc 17-755: What did you eat wrong

Although Yang Zhimo didn't want Mr. Xiao to go to prison, but dangerous driving, no driver's license, no ID card, all these things combined... Administrative detention is really inevitable.

"Detention?" Boss Xiao narrowed his eyes in displeasure, and his eyes swept over several policemen.

For some reason, the few policemen he swept by had the feeling of being targeted by dangerous prey. At that moment, they even felt that a powerful beast would pounce on them and bite their throats off!

The bodies of these police officers tensed up.

Yang Zhimo also vaguely sensed that the atmosphere was not right. He looked at Xiao Wangjun and said slowly, "It won't be more than twenty-four hours. I have already contacted the lawyer."

Although regarding the fact that he came to the bureau today, Yang Zhimo felt really... embarrassing. But, at best, he regretted his decision today, venting his anger...not at all.

In other words, he didn't have the energy to vent his anger anymore. After all, Yang Zhimo understood Xiao Wangjun... his brain circuit was really different from normal people. Such a person, you are angry with him... It is really a waste of effort, there is no need for that at all!

Boss Xiao felt that human arrests were too troublesome, and these people called policemen... made him really want to kill them.

Boss Xiao's eyes turned to Yang Zhimo, "You come with me."

Yang Zhimo: "..."

The policeman present: "..."

Can we still hold hands in things like going to jail? Is your family running the police station?

The police present were almost speechless.

In fact, this should have been enforced, but... In the end, Yang Zhimo stayed.

If you want to get people out, you need privileges and operations, but isn't it easy to stay?

Yang Zhimo didn't know how he agreed to stay, he felt that he was probably crazy.

When Yang Binggui received a call from his group's lawyer, he almost thought he was hallucinating.

"What did you say? Say it again."

Lawyer Wang then repeated it again.

Yang Binggui fell into a long silence, so it wasn't him who had auditory hallucinations just now, his younger brother... that iceberg-like younger brother who is not interested in anything really tossed himself into the police station, and it was him I want to go in by myself!

The reason is to be with my little boyfriend!

hehe! hehe!

hehe! hehe!

Yang Binggui has only one thought now, it turns out that he is really his younger brother.

It turns out that my younger brother can do this!

Well, really, that's great!

The nine-figure luxury supercar drove to the police station.

hehe!

His younger brother is now in love, and he is the kind of man who loses his mind when he falls in love!

good! That's great!

"I need a plane ticket to K City, now." Yang Binggui called his secretary.

...

police station.