Arc 18-795: The instrument exploded

Zonghuang Xizhi was furious, and the head of the First Legion was scolded with an ashen expression.

The regiment commanders of the other legions all trembled.

The Zonghuang didn't want to save face for the person in charge of the First Legion at all. He now has several copies of the same documents, so the other legion chiefs also lost a copy.

The other legion commanders were also smashed by the documents, but at least they didn't get smashed like the one from the First Legion.

The legion commanders took the file one after another, and quickly opened it to read it.

The Legion was trained as a top student, and the female who was already a major general personally drugged a male, and arranged for someone to beat the male. The reason was to pursue a male.

The legion chiefs glanced slightly at the one from the First Legion.

In other words, isn't there such a thing in other legions in the military department? That must not be the case, there is, there must be.

Now, it can only be said that the First Legion was unlucky. This is a typical example of being caught and showing up. After all, such a thing is definitely not allowed, the law does not allow it, and the morality does not allow it. Females beating males, this is forbidden by order!

The legion leaders of the other legions only felt a tightness under their skin, and obviously understood the reason why they were called here today.

The face of the head of the First Legion turned green, An Dehai...Of course he knew that this female junior was something he valued more.

Unexpectedly... the face of the person in charge of the First Legion really turned green.

Chonghuang Xizhi's voice was very cold, "It seems that I have finished watching it all, let's talk about it, is this kind of thing common in the entire military department? Can the life safety of male insects be guaranteed? See A male insect protection association can't wake you up, what kind of organization are you planning to create?"

The faces of the legion commanders all changed.

In the study, the superiors are criticizing and educating the subordinates.

Brother Xiao on the other side, the system told him that he finally contacted Tiandao again, and at this time, Tiandao seemed to have a relatively good signal, that is to say, the kind that can communicate without disconnecting from the Internet.

So, Boss Xiao simply went back to the bedroom, laying on the bed and leisurely contacting the heaven of this world.

"...mission, let the male insects of this world...restore their glory...restore their glory..."

Boss Xiao twitched the corner of his mouth, so it was called a timely response?

"Restore glory, what you said is simple, can't you see what's going on with the male worms now? All of them have been raised and disabled, okay? Change the mission." Brother Xiao said bluntly.

"No!" The Heavenly Dao in this world seems to be a little excited, but because the reaction is still not timely enough, this excitement is a bit discounted, but, I don't know if it is to express my excitement, this Heavenly Dao began to repeat " No" these two words, and they are repeated more sharply each time.

That voice made Boss Xiao frowned directly, feeling that his eardrums were about to be punctured.

"Shut up!" Boss Xiao's voice became cold and severe, and he unceremoniously launched a mental attack directly. "system!"