Arc 17-767: Back to the Imperial Capital

Today's time passed quickly, and it was time to go to the imperial capital in a blink of an eye.

Many water tank trucks have already been delivered to the imperial capital first, and they have been delivered one after another since four days ago. Now there is only one water tank left here, and tomorrow is the day to go to the imperial capital. As for the fish in the water tank today, Mr. Xiao thinks there is no problem at all.

So when I followed Yang Zhimo to work this morning, Mr. Xiao told the chef to cook all the fish.

The chef naturally agreed again and again. This chef used to cook all kinds of dishes, but since he came here, what he cooks the most is fish, and all kinds of fish. Many of them can only be seen in the deep sea, and the chef has learned a lot during his time here.

He knew that some fish could not be bought in the market outside, or even seen outside, but the chef had already signed a non-disclosure agreement before becoming the chef here. So even though he felt that there were a lot of fish here, and maybe even the people here were unusual, he dared not say anything.

Anyway, he is just an ordinary cook, and he doesn't want to make trouble for himself at all.

Knowing that his employer will not come here for a long time, the chef's last meal here can be said to be very dedicated. I just hope that my craftsmanship can be remembered by the boss here. No matter when the boss comes over next time, anyway, as long as the boss needs to use the chef, he can think of himself.

So when the chef is cooking today's meal, he is really getting more and more energetic, and he can't wait to show all his eighteen martial arts skills.

The chef and the driver delivered the lunch for Mr. Xiao and Yang Zhimo today. Every time they need to deliver to the company, they need to prepare a lot of insulation barrels.

It's an insulated bucket, not an insulated box.

If it's just an insulated box, how can it hold so much food.

I don't know if it's because I'm going to the imperial capital soon, anyway, Boss Xiao feels that he is in a good mood now, so when he eats, he feels that today's meal seems to be better. Regardless of whether this is my own illusion or not, it is delicious anyway.

Yang Zhimo looked at Boss Xiao in a better mood today than a few days ago, and seeing him eating happily, his appetite also improved.

The next day, he was leaving for the imperial capital. In the evening, Mr. Xiao grabbed Yang Zhimo and did it on the bed several times.

Yang Zhimo often admires the physical strength of the mermaids, especially when they are in bed.

The next day, Boss Xiao woke up energetically, but Yang Zhimo was a little sleepy. He felt so tired that he couldn't open his eyes when he got off the bed.

On the way to the airport, Yang Zhimo fell asleep again.

Even after arriving at the airport, the other party didn't wake up, so it was Mr. Xiao who hugged him and got out of the car. Anyway, to him, the weight of human beings is really nothing, even if he is asked to hold people in his arms all the time, he doesn't think it will be a burden.

However, Yang Zhimo couldn't have slept so dead after all, after being hugged by Mr. Xiao to the waiting room, he woke up, and when he found himself being hugged in his arms, Yang Zhimo's face was a little red.

Fortunately, they were the only people in this VIP waiting room, and Yang Zhimo felt that his face hadn't been too clean.

This is really gratifying.