Arc 16-692: Wash three times in a row

The potion he drank was consumed quickly, and he felt that what he needed most now was to take a bath.

When he came to the courtyard outside, Xiao Wangjun saw the servants sweeping the courtyard. Since the accident in the house, the original owner originally had more than a dozen servants in this house, half of which were sold. Now including the two second-level spirit planter guards, there are only seven people left.

The two servants sweeping the yard were obviously afraid of the original owner, so they saluted immediately after Xiao Wangjun came out.

Recalling the temperament of the original owner, the other party seems to be quite upright at home, but naturally he is even more arrogant outside. The other party was originally speaking in a big city, but when they came to such a remote small city, they must have their eyes above their heads.

Xiao Wangjun didn't care much about the attitudes of these two servants. Being afraid has its benefits, and he is not a master who is close to the people, so he took the order to let the two of them prepare bath water. The original owner had his own bedroom, but that bedroom has now become a wedding room, and the original owner didn't want to go there at all.

Although Xiao Wangjun is not the original owner, his wife is already full of hatred. The original owner is not the only one who is dissatisfied with this wedding. At this time, he should not go directly to the master bedroom to take a bath, but give some to his wife. time to adapt.

So Xiao Wangjun asked someone to bring the bath water to this guest room.

Hot water is always on hand, so these bath waters are ready in no time.

When Xiao Wangjun buried himself in the tub, he finally felt much more comfortable.

This is mainly due to the effect of the potion he drank just now.

In the memories given by Tiandao, although his daughter-in-law's dantian was repaired in the end, I don't know how much pain she suffered during it. Now that he's here, he definitely can't let this happen. However, he still doesn't know much about this world, so he has to take a look at how to restore the half-broken dantian.

When he finally saw his own bath water, Xiao Wangjun was silent for a while.

Isn't he just taking a bath normally? Why is his bath water so dark?

Could it be that the original owner rolled around in the mud, but when he woke up, although his whole body hurt a bit, he didn't see anything dirty. I didn't see my black body when I took a bath in the bathtub before, so how did these black things come from?

Xiao Wangjun's whole person was a little uncomfortable, and he couldn't calm down anymore.

"System, do you know what's going on with me?"

The system was silent for a moment, then hesitated and said: "It seems to have such an effect when washing the essence and cutting the marrow."

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes slightly, could it be related to the potion he took just now?

It seems that the medicine in my own space may have a greater effect than I imagined.

When the servants went to pour the bath water, they were also very confused. They didn't understand why the bath water was so dirty. But of course they didn't dare to show any questions, and they all worked silently.

The original owner always beat and scolded the daughter-in-law who did not meet his wishes, not to mention the servants in the family, whipping and other things were common occurrences.