Arc 14-633: No Catch

According to the records of the interrogation, Feiyan Villa has existed for more than two hundred years.

Over the past two hundred years, Feiyan Villa has been cultivating its own power. From a long time ago, Feiyan Villa liked to adopt some orphans. They will train these orphans to be dead men, or to be talented in various fields.

There are even some specially trained women in Feiyan Villa, just like Yangzhou Shouma.

These specially trained women will enter the mansions of various officials and become the concubines of those officials, because only concubines are the least noticeable.

After more than two hundred years of operation, Feiyan Mountain Villa has become very powerful. And in all walks of life, there are influences of Feiyan Villa.

The two assassins caught were just two of the dead men cultivated by Feiyan Mountain Villa, and this wave of dead men came here just to spy.

It depends on the strength of the emperor and his group, as well as whether someone is secretly escorting them. Or there are others, but as the dead soldiers of Feiyan Villa, these people don't need to have too many brains, they just need to follow orders.

They will do whatever the above says. This is a qualified killer, and they don't need to pay attention to it. Then they don't need to have their own brains, and they don't need to have their own thoughts.

These two assassins revealed two strongholds of Feiyan Villa, but according to what they knew, there were many, many strongholds of Feiyan Villa, and they only knew about two of them.

It turned out that the Feiyan Villa that people went to Loukong was just a publicity, the Feiyan Villa known to the whole world.

Now Feiyan Villa, because the magistrate's wife was exposed in front of everyone in the court, and the court has already intervened in it, so Feiyan Villa will be empty.

But according to the two assassins, Feiyan Mountain Villa's current purpose or the biggest purpose is to kill the current emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty and cause civil strife in the entire Great Zhou Dynasty.

The assassin who appeared during the day was indeed from Feiyan Mountain Villa, and his purpose was to force the emperor out of that county. Feiyan Mountain Villa has its own staff. They have already analyzed the current emperor's character, thinking that as long as the other party reveals his identity, he will definitely come out of the county. Did not stay in the city for long.

He even slept in the wild in the wilderness, which was also expected by Feiyan Villa.

Then there were two groups of assassins.

These are the news from those two assassins. They don't know the more secret things about Feiyan Villa, but now that they know the two strongholds, Xiao Wangjun still intends to ask people to take a look. Of course, that must have to send out the army.

"Since Aiqing believes what the two assassins said, let the army suppress the bandits."

"...The two assassins fell into our hands. They will know what news they will come to Feiyan Villa. I am afraid that after our people pass by, they will still go to Loukong." This is Gu Zhi Li was more worried.

Xiao Wangjun waved his hand indifferently, "There will be traces when people go to the building, whether the stronghold is an ordinary place of residence, or it was really a stronghold as the two assassins said, it can still be seen Yes, so it doesn't matter even if people go to the empty building."

What's more, unless someone has been staring at this place, and has to stare at it at a close distance, how would those people know that they had caught two people?