Arc 15-653: Finally arrived at the imperial capital

When the old man arrived at his destination, Brother Xiao had no choice but to get out of the car.

Because it was late now, he could only find a place to rest first.

After all, this is a town, not the previous ravine.

Although there are also families with dogs here, there are not so many of them. Especially people in the town hate stray dogs even more.

Brother Xiao's current external image is definitely a stray dog. When he was walking on the street just now, he was already rejected by others, and there was a brat who threw stones at him.

Brother Xiao is certainly not afraid of a brat, but if you go to fight with that brat, then the brat will definitely attract a lot of people.

In the end, he may be the one who suffers the most. After all, he can't take out a grenade from the space to blow up everyone.

This is an era of peace.

So Boss Xiao can only make himself unaffected and hide. Although it's still a little suffocating.

In the end, Boss Xiao walked out of the town, and then found another haystack outside the town and fell asleep.

After a night's rest, Boss Xiao's mental strength recovered a bit, so on the second day, he used the same method to let others take him away from this small town.

This is the most convenient way now.

The place in this valley is really too poor. Mr. Xiao walked through four small towns in this way, and finally saw the minibus.

For this minibus, Mr. Xiao is very fond of it. But there were too many people in the car, and he couldn't hypnotize all of them. Even if he wants to do this, but the current strength does not support it!

Although his mental power has recovered a bit, because he needs to use it every day, he will use it up during the day to allow others to take him for a ride. So he really doesn't have much mental power left now, and he absolutely can't hypnotize a carload of people.

Although there were only seven people in the minibus, he still couldn't hypnotize them all.

In the end, when Brother Xiao saw a person carrying a big bag, he simply got into his bag with a thought. Of course, he still chose the method of hypnosis, because without this method, he would not be able to get into other people's luggage bags.

It is still very inconvenient to be in someone else's luggage bag, and it is also very stuffy inside. Fortunately, Boss Xiao has a plug-in space, so he secretly used the oxygen in the space.

Then Brother Xiao slept all the way to the station like this.

This car started early in the morning, and it was already late at night when it stopped. But fortunately, because of this, I finally walked a long way this time.

Although this is also a town, compared with the previous small towns, it is really much more prosperous, and there are many more means of transportation here.

This time, Boss Xiao still aimed at a bus. This time he simply hypnotized the driver.

Before, I could only choose passengers, because when I saw the bus, the driver was already on the bus. Naturally, he can only choose passengers, he can never hypnotize the driver in public.

Now that there are more vehicles to choose from, he can choose the target by himself, so after hypnotizing the driver, Mr. Xiao stayed in the trunk of the car this time.

Although the life in this trunk is not easy, fortunately, he has oxygen anyway. So it just feels a little stuffy.

As a dog, Mr. Xiao is now used to hard and difficult days, mainly because he is not used to it, so he simply hypnotized himself and let himself go to sleep quickly.