Arc 18-797: God is jealous of me

Brother Xiao hesitated a little, his eyes looked quite innocent, and his behavior immediately made Zonghuang Xizhi feel uneasy.

But it's not okay if you don't check it. After thinking for a while, Zonghuang Xizhi finally agreed.

However, because the room was almost destroyed by the explosion, only one bed was relatively complete, and now Mr. Xiao's people have woken up, so he immediately suggested changing the room before checking. His proposal was naturally agreed by Zonghuang Xizhi.

After coming to another room, Mr. Xiao naturally asked for something to eat because the instruments hadn't been delivered yet. Seeing that the other party had an appetite, the imperial doctor didn't say he couldn't eat it, so the food was brought over quickly. Mr. Xiao said that it would be boring to eat alone, so he asked Chong Huangxi to accompany him We ate together.

While they were eating here, three imperial doctors were waiting outside.

At the same time, the three of them had to discuss about the inspection for a while, such as how to ensure everything was safe. Everyone can see the importance of the emperor's husband to the worm emperor. They can guarantee that if something happens to the emperor's husband, they will never be able to please the imperial doctors.

Smelling the aroma of food coming from inside, the three imperial doctors only felt that their stomachs were also hungry.

However, it is not yet time for them to eat, and I really feel a little pitiful when I think about it.

After Mr. Xiao and the others had eaten, the inspection equipment was also delivered. The threshold of mental power that can be detected is already the highest. When Brother Xiao started the detection, all the people present were very nervous.

Especially Zonghuang Xizhi, the opponent's eyes can be said to have been fixed on the machine, as if afraid that the machine would explode suddenly.

Fortunately, the situation he was worried about did not happen, but when the bright red 4S logo on the inspection instrument appeared in front of everyone, almost all the people present except the Zonghuang took a breath of air.

Although before that, they already had a premonition that the imperial husband's mental strength would be very high. But when they actually saw the displayed sign, everyone was shocked.

According to what they know, even their worm emperor's mental power level is only 3S.

So their imperial husband's spiritual power is actually higher than that of the worm emperor? Their imperial husband is obviously just a male, and obviously the highest level of mental power of males is only A-level, but why is their imperial husband's mental power so high?

The imperial doctors looked at the displayed level of mental power, and their bodies trembled with excitement.

They have the excitement that they might be witnessing history.

Boss Xiao was not surprised by this, and the reason why this instrument only displays this level is of course because he only entered these levels after he was able to control his mental power, otherwise the instrument would be useless now. The reason why this instrument exploded before was, of course, because an external force disturbed him when he was fighting with Tiandao. Of course, he instinctively let that external force explode.

Brother Xiao is quite fortunate that the world's technological level is high enough, not to mention that the female worms are also very strong physically, and their combat effectiveness is beyond the charts, so he doesn't have to worry about the explosion of an instrument that will hurt his wife. Otherwise he will regret it.