Arc 17-774: No way to continue

Bai Lumian looked a little ashamed and his face was stiff, but Mr. Xiao didn't think there was anything wrong with his behavior at all.

It's also fortunate that he doesn't have the memories of practicing medicine by himself now, otherwise the first thing he does now is to check the pulse of others to see if Bai Lumian is really pregnant.

The corners of Yang Zhimo's mouth twitched slightly, and Xiao Wangjun stared at the other person's stomach, and coughed lightly beside him.

Wang Qiyang hurriedly said from the side: "Just now, Miss Bai got a medical certificate from the hospital."

He said, and then motioned Bai Lumian to quickly take out the medical certificate just now.

Bai Lumian feels that he is like a commodity now, and he can only let these people look at him. This feeling is very uncomfortable, but he still needs the help of these people. No matter how uncomfortable he is, he can only bear it now .

Bai Lumian took out the B-ultrasound sheet with a serious face.

Brother Xiao quickly picked it up and took a look. He can still read all human characters, so the list does show that he is pregnant. However, it's hard to say whether this list is true or not. If you want to confirm the authenticity, of course you have to see this woman for inspection to be sure.

But Boss Xiao doesn't want to be annoying at all, let alone he is here to make trouble, no matter whether this woman is really pregnant or fake pregnancy, I can completely treat her as real pregnancy.

So Mr. Xiao looked at the medical certificate with satisfaction, nodded, and said carelessly: "This is because of that young master Leng. This has already made you pregnant. You have children, and you still have children. Engaged to another woman, what will happen to my child in the future? Could it be called someone else's father? This Miss Bai, don't worry, we are all caring people, and we absolutely can't see such things. Take you in and seek justice for you."

This was said in a careless and awe-inspiring manner, as if the other party had a good relationship with Bai Lumian. In fact, this person had just sued Bai Lumian to court not long ago.

The corner of Yang Zhimo's mouth twitched uncontrollably. He really sympathized with Leng Kaifeng a little now, today was said to be an engagement banquet, but it was actually the day when the Leng family and the Shen family officially announced their marriage. From today onwards, the two families will naturally be united, otherwise, the engagement banquet would not be so high-profile.

After all, Leng Kaifeng is not the heir of the Leng family.

For today's engagement banquet, people from the entire first-rate circle were invited here, and even the second-rate circle and the third-rate circle were also present.

Isn't this high-profile to the extreme? It is only when there is an important event about one's own family to be announced that he will be so high-profile. This is because he is clearly telling everyone that their family and the Shen family are now united.

Many people are even speculating that what the Leng family really wants to tell is the Yang family. As for the friction between the Yang family and the Leng family, everyone in the imperial capital should know about it.

There are even well-informed people who already know that the Yang family has good medicines on hand, which will attract many wealthy people. And the Yang family made it clear that they did not deal with the Leng family. No matter whether it was because of outsiders or not, the Yang family had already attacked anyway, so the Leng family was also attacking the Yang family.