Arc 14-644: Unification of the Southern Barbarians

The weather was already cold when the little prince was a hundred days old, and now it is winter again.

The prince's Hundred Days, of course, is going to be a big deal. When sending all those women away, Xiao Wangjun didn't feel anything. Waiting for a banquet in the palace. And this kind of thing, Gu Zhili, a big man, can't handle it, and he won't, so Xiao Wangjun felt that it was a little troublesome.

Then a concubine who had nowhere to go in the palace was pulled out.

Because there is no queen mother now, the power in charge of the harem used to be in the hands of the queen, and after all the concubines in the harem were dismissed, Xiao Wangjun held this power in his own hands.

Now although the concubine is asked to hold a banquet and be responsible for trivial matters in this regard, Xiao Wangjun still has no intention of handing over the power in his hand.

Although there are fewer eunuchs and maids in the harem now, there are still quite a few. But don't look down on these people, you must know that many emperors died at the hands of these little people.

Xiao Wangjun has actually combed the entire harem several times, but even so, he can't say that those people in the harem are safe.

Therefore, apart from some people he trusts, the power to be the real head of the family must be placed in his own hands, and this is the most reassuring.

That concubine is very happy to be able to come out and do some activities. As for the matter of being able to take power, this concubine has never thought about it, so she is happy to help the emperor get busy, Xiao Wangjun He didn't treat the other party badly either, the crown prince's hundred-day banquet went smoothly, so the concubine got a lot of rewards.

Xiao Wangjun felt that the other party's ability to handle affairs was not bad, and even though the other party was a concubine, but in fact she was not very old, so she should be able to live for many years after all. This concubine once gave birth to a princess, but The princess died before reaching full age.

It was also because the other party had given birth to a princess after all, so after the death of the first emperor, the other party became a concubine.

When Xiao Wangjun released a group of people before, if the empress dowager wanted to go out, that was fine, but the empress dowager had no relatives outside, so in the end she decided to stay in the palace Here, Xiao Wangjun doesn't mind raising an idler.

This time, if it wasn't for the fact that there was no one in the harem, and he couldn't show his identity, he wouldn't have thought of this concubine.

Now seeing that this concubine is quite useful, Xiao Wangjun decided to ask her to help him take care of the harem in the future.

At least when he wants to do something, he can directly arrest people.

The little prince's 100-day banquet was very successful. No matter what the officials in the court thought in their hearts, there was already a congratulatory voice on their faces, and they didn't want to make it difficult for their official position at all.

This day Xiao Wangjun drank a little more wine which was rare, and he seemed to be in a good mood. At night, she naturally pulled Gu Zhili to roll the sheets together.

Gu Zhili was tortured for a long time, and he didn't know when he fell asleep in the end. He only knew that when he woke up the next day, his whole body was sore and limp.

When the deputy owner of Feiyan Mountain Villa and others were sent to the capital, these people were very talkative at first, and they were not willing to speak at all. However, there are quite a lot of interrogators on Xiao Wangjun's side, especially The one under Eunuch Pony.