- Zerg's slag attack- Arc 18-786: The Scumbag Original Body

When Boss Xiao opened his eyes, he blinked and blinked again.

Well, why is his whole body sore and limp, as if he had been crushed by a truck? Such soreness... reminded him of some kind of pain after the event. Immediately, Boss Xiao felt a little uncomfortable.

He is an attacker! I don't want to be a victim at all. What's the matter with the body that crossed over this time, it can't be very unclean, right?

Boss Xiao's expression changed, he sat up quickly, checked, and after a while... Boss Xiao heaved a sigh of relief.

Because, the body ache is real, but definitely not the kind of body ache after being fucked. He does have bruises on his body, but he is an excellent doctor, so he can tell at a glance that such bruises are not hickey marks, but he was beaten, and he was beaten with a stick, so there are such bruises Leave.

Moreover, there are not many such marks, which means that this body has not been beaten many times, and the reason why it is so terrifying... It is because the skin of this body is too white and too weak. The white cut chicken is the kind that doesn't see much sunlight, so a little stick wound is so terrifying.

"System." Brother Xiao called the system.

"Host, I'm here." The system hurriedly said.

Xiao Wangjun slightly raised his eyebrows, "Yo, you're here?"

The system laughed dryly, "Hehe, host, I'm here. This is a world in a book, host, I'll pass on the memories of my original body and the plot of this novel to you now."

"Okay, let's pass it on." Boss Xiao's voice was flat.

The system hastily passed the memory to Xiao Wangjun. Brother Xiao closed his eyes, lay back, half leaned against the back of the bed, and received the memory.

This is the world of Zerg, the original body is a male. Because the ratio of males to females in this world is exaggerated, males in this world are basically spoiled scum. The same is true for the original body.

The original body's male father and female father passed away unexpectedly because of the spaceship when the original body was very young, and the original body happened to be in the uncle's house at that time, so, after that, the uncle's family naturally took care of him. Many families are willing to raise a little male, not to mention, in this Zerg world, as long as it is a male, there will be a lot of social subsidies from the moment he is born. Also because the ratio of males and females in this world is seriously out of balance, many families will not be a combination of males and females.

Just like the uncle's family in the original body is a combination of two females, there are many such families in the entire Zerg society. And such a family can also have offspring, but the offspring will only be females, and there is no possibility of giving birth to males.

The original uncle's family had two female cubs, they were twins.

The twins are four years older than Yuanzheng. After Yuanzheng's parents passed away, Yuanzheng's uncle and aunt had to work to earn money to support the family. Therefore, it can be said that Yuanzheng was brought up by two female elder brothers. Logically speaking, with such a growth, the relationship between the original body and the two female brothers should be good, but this is not the case.

The original body has been arrogant since childhood, looked down on the two female elder brothers, looked down on the uncle and aunt, spent money like water, in fact, the Zerg government's subsidy for the male insects is really a lot, but the original body is not enough to spend every month, The uncle and the aunt will give a large amount of pocket money every month. Not to mention, the pocket money of the two female brothers is basically from the original body. After the two brothers work, their wages are also from the original body.