Arc 15-662: It seems to be called walking the dog

"Don't pay attention to them." Brother Xiao's answer was very simple.

Shang Guangfeng was worried that they would not be able to hire them in the future, but Mr. Xiao didn't have such worries. He didn't come up with medicines that are useful to this world now, and when he did, those people would naturally beg to come to his door. Right now, treating his wife is the most important thing.

After those people come over, there is no good anyway. He still doesn't believe in the level of those people. If those people feel that they can't do it at all through the pulse diagnosis, let his wife recover. When his daughter-in-law recovered in the end, those people would definitely ask why. After all, it was such and such a thing. It was better to refuse everything from the beginning, and wait for his daughter-in-law to stand up.

It is estimated that in another two months, his wife will be able to try to stand up.

This is also comparable to the half a year he said at the beginning.

In fact, it could have been faster, but after all, his mental strength is not as good as when he is on a person's body, especially some more precise operations, it is still a bit troublesome to use, so he slowed down the treatment Anyway, his daughter-in-law doesn't feel any discomfort now. With the extension of the treatment time, the soreness she had at the beginning is gone, and now she just can't stand up.

Therefore, sitting in a wheelchair for two more months would not have much impact, so Xiao Wangjun decided not to embarrass himself.

After those masters in the Chinese medicine field got the rejection from here again, they frowned slightly. In fact, they have been investigating during this period of time, investigating which genius doctor entered the door of the business.

But in the end, I found out that those who are famous can be contacted, unless they are not famous all the time, but if they are not famous all the time, then what is the ability to heal the legs of the second young master of the merchant? ?

People in the Chinese medicine circle are quite confused about this matter, but the current merchants simply cannot enter. Even if Shang Guangfeng was contacted, the answer given by the other party was rejection, which made many of these masters in the Chinese medicine circle unhappy.

Some people even thought that it would be best not to ask this family to ask them in the future, otherwise they would never agree.

Leaving aside the resentment of these guys, anyway, the merchant's life goes on as usual.

Shang Wenduo came back twice again. There was still no progress in the case of his brother's assault. He felt that this case might become an unsolved case. This made him feel sorry for his brother. What happened at the gate of his house, It's really useless that he hasn't investigated a reason for such a long time.

It was Shang Zhiyu who comforted the other party in turn, saying that this matter should just go with the flow.

What makes Shang Wenduo feel more comforting is that every time he comes back, his brother's condition will look better. It is said that he will be able to stand up after two months, but this matter should not be talked about outside, so Shang Wenduo just He could secretly be happy by himself. When he was happy, if he was not performing a mission, he would drag the people in the team below to drink a glass of wine.

At this time, the people in the team knew that their boss was probably very happy now.

On this day, a message came from the system that Wang Chenyan had connected with Zhang Haiyang.

Zhang Haiyang has been so busy recently that he didn't have time to come over and stare at the merchant. Even if he knew that the merchant must have done something wrong, he didn't have the time to take revenge, because he was still trapped in trouble.