Arc 16-712: Black Qi in Dantian

Xiao Wangjun knew something about the situation in that other continent, but not much. What he knew was only based on Tiandao's memory. That other continent was also destroyed by his wife, and he knew it for a long time. After the line.

Xiao Wangjun didn't know about the child in front of him.

But the other party's grandfather was able to cut through the void and send the other party out, which shows what level of strength this has reached.

At least he can't do it now, so he thought he could still mess around before, but now it seems that compared with those top masters, his strength is really nothing.

Xiao Wangjun sighed faintly, and then the child assured that there were no pursuers chasing after them. If there were any, they would have encountered each other in the past few months, and they would not be here. stay in a city.

He was sent out by his grandfather through the void. At that time, there were four people sent out. However, the other two guards died when they went deep into the mountains to find the healing spirit for him, so now it is only him and the big man. Two people.

They always had to live after they came here, and the child's health was even worse at the beginning, and the other party had a fever for more than a whole month, so they urgently needed money to treat the child's illness. But they didn't have too many precious things on them, so the two guards went deep into the mountains to look for valuable spiritual plants or medicinal herbs.

It was also at that time that they discovered the valley, and at that time there was a guard who stayed in the valley forever.

It is precisely because he knows that the valley is very dangerous that the big man will follow up after mentioning the valley. If Xiao Wangjun really needs it, then he can go all out.

The strength of the big man is now level eight, and he still needs to work hard like this, which shows how dangerous the valley is. The level of the two guards before is level seven, and the other is the peak level seven.

But these two have also fallen, which shows that the mountains on the mainland are really very dangerous.

Lu Chengzhi and Xiao Yi also listened carefully, this was information they didn't know before, they didn't even know about another continent.

After knowing the identity of the child, Xiao Wangjun didn't ask any more questions, he took out a bottle of potion.

Tomorrow is the fifteenth day of this month. If according to what the child said, the body will be bitten by ten thousand ants on this day of the month, then you can try this potion first to see if it works.

Regarding the child's problem, Xiao Wangjun does not have an accurate conclusion right now.

The other party said that it might be a curse, or it might be poisoned. He felt that there were really both possibilities, so it was possible that the two were combined.

This is a patient that he can't cure, at least now he doesn't have an accurate treatment plan for the other party, which makes Xiao Wangjun interested, not to mention that this guard is an eighth-level spiritual planter, Xiao Wangjun thinks It's good to have such a person in the team.

Anyway, isn't their pursuer here yet?

The child drank the potion that Xiao Wangjun handed over in one gulp. Since he came to find someone to treat his illness, if he still doesn't trust the master potion who treats him at this time, that would be courting death.

Xiao Wangjun is still very satisfied with the child's reaction, this child is not simple at first glance. The prince of a dignified country, and he is not really two or three years old, the other party is already six years old. In terms of IQ, Xiao Wangjun thinks that the child's IQ may be at least ten years old, which should be related to the careful education he received at a very young age.