Arc 17-749: Overnight

At ten o'clock at night, the lights in Yang Zhimo's general manager's office were still on.

He still has some work to deal with, and he is used to this kind of overtime life. But no one came to bother him during dinner today, and no one asked him to come and order... In fact, Yang Zhimo was a little uncomfortable at the time.

And when he realized this, his face almost turned black.

How long have I known that guy, and he is not used to that annoying guy not bothering him for a meal. Yang Zhimo felt that he might be sick!

And at this moment, Yang Zhimo's cell phone rang suddenly.

A trace of displeasure at being disturbed flashed across his eyes, and he pursed his lips before answering the call.

Xiao Wangjun's driver's panicked voice came from the phone.

The driver said they had reached the beach half an hour ago. Everyone didn't know what that Mr. Xiao was going to do. The other party said that he wanted to go swimming in the sea. Of course, the bodyguards disagreed. But what I didn't expect was that Mr. Xiao insisted on going his own way. Not only that, the other party jumped into the sea without even preparing diving equipment.

It would be fine if it was just like this, but for a full ten minutes, they didn't see each other emerge from the sea. The driver panicked immediately, and so did the bodyguard.

They originally thought that Mr. Xiao liked to swim in the sea at night, after all, there are quite a few people who have this habit. But a person without diving gear, for more than ten minutes, has not seen the other party emerge from the sea, so why don't the bodyguards panic?

So the bodyguards have already called the police and contacted the search and rescue team.

The driver Ze called to report the situation. Yang Zhimo frowned after listening to the driver's report.

"So you haven't found anyone yet?"

The driver nodded in panic, saying that the search and rescue team had arrived and was looking for it now.

The police have also arrived, but they can't help so far. It's useless for the police to get there, so now you can only count on the search and rescue team.

After Yang Zhimo hung up the phone, he collected the documents on the table, and then turned off the computer. He had already contacted his driver and several other bodyguards as he walked down the road, waiting for him to arrive at the underground parking lot. After waiting for a minute, all the bodyguards were in place.

When the car drove towards the sea, Yang Zhimo sat in the car and slowly closed his eyes.

He didn't know why he went to such a far place at night and put down his work.

It's obviously just an annoying jerk who just met and doesn't know the details, and that annoying jerk is rather arrogant.

It stands to reason that such a personality is definitely not what I like, so the other party just has a good-looking face.

But now he is on his way to the sea.

It should be because he didn't want to watch a fresh life die, Yang Zhimo thought so.

Go directly on the high speed, and the speed of the car can be faster at night, because the traffic flow will be much less than during the day.

It was 3:30 in the morning when Yang Zhimo arrived at the beach. So many hours had passed, but they still couldn't find Xiao Wangjun's figure. Although the search and rescue team was still working, they had already tacitly accepted the death.