Arc 14-628: Deviation

For some unknown reason, this holy son actually said these things clearly, and Liu Anmin did not detect any loopholes in the other party's words.

After Xiao Wangjun had his breakfast, Liu Anmin came over to report about the Holy Son.

Xiao Wangjun thought for a while, he had never heard of any Holy Son in his previous life. To unify the whole world, and to unify their southern barbarian tribes, there is nothing to say, but to unify the whole world, do you think he is the son of Tiandao and the protagonist of this world?

Xiao Wangjun giggled, and then the smile on his face slowly froze.

What was he thinking just now? The son of Heaven, the protagonist of this world.

Why do I have such an idea? Son of Heaven, what do you mean? Do you mean the son of God? The protagonist of this world, why do some inexplicable thoughts and words always pop up in my mind now.

Xiao Wangjun felt that something was really wrong with him now.

When Liu Anmin saw the emperor's unsightly complexion, cold sweat broke out on his face, and he didn't dare to raise his head at all. He thought that the emperor's unsightly complexion was normal, and no one would be happy when he heard about any oracle. Yes, let alone rule the world!

Does this put their emperor in their eyes? Liu Anmin himself was very angry when he heard about it, let alone their emperor, their emperor must have felt offended.

Gu Zhili spoke from the side: "Your Majesty, you don't have to take the words of some indifferent people to heart. There is no oracle at all, it's completely nonsense. If there is any oracle, how could that holy son fall into this situation?" At this point, now he is just our prisoner."

Xiao Wangjun knew that these two people must have misunderstood, but he couldn't explain anything, he couldn't say that he even doubted himself now, he couldn't say that he suspected that he seemed to have lost some memory, but obviously his memory was Very complete, sometimes even feel like a ghost upper body.

He couldn't tell others about it.

Even if it is his closest person, he can't say that, and he is afraid that it will scare Gu Zhili.

Now hearing Gu Zhili's words, Xiao Wangjun's heart moved slightly again.

Xiao Wangjun felt that he still believed in the so-called oracle from heaven, but whether the holy son mentioned in the oracle was the one they captured was hard to say for the time being.

If it is really the holy son mentioned in the oracle, it should not be so easy to be caught, then it is the real son of God, and the people who want to be with the whole world are so easily caught, is it possible?

But if there is another holy son, and that holy son deliberately pushes out this fake holy son to attract everyone's attention, and then announce the content of this oracle to the world. This seems quite possible.

Xiao Wangjun's eyes flickered slightly. Although he did not believe that a single oracle could bring about unification of the world, he instinctively felt that such a situation was not impossible at all, as if he had encountered It's the same as before, but he clearly doesn't have it in his memory.

Xiao Wangjun didn't know what his current situation was, so he planned to meet that holy son.

"Go and bring someone over, let me see you."

After Xiao Wangjun gave the order, Liu Anmin left immediately.

Gu Zhili waited until the person left before saying: "It's just nonsense, the emperor doesn't need to take it to heart."