Arc 14-635: Assassins are completely wiped out

There were only a few men in black who were able to escape, and Xiao Wangjun still shot and killed people.

In the end, about a dozen men in black ran away, but they were not able to take the man in green away.

Xiao Wangjun himself is not good at light work. Although those men in black can't hurt him, he can't catch up with them. If the group of assassins ran away immediately after meeting each other, then he wouldn't be able to kill so many people.

Or these people are too greedy, thinking that they can take themselves down smoothly, so they rushed to die one by one, and they had to wait until they were almost dead and they were sure that they would not hurt themselves before running away.

Perhaps this is called the inferiority of human beings.

Xiao Wangjun put away the weapon in his hand, and now there is no one standing beside him. Perhaps it was because he knew that he was safe now, so Xiao Wangjun felt a headache coming up behind his eyes.

Xiao Wangjun was a little irritable, and the feeling of having a headache like this was not pleasant. The last time he had such a headache, it seemed that he felt much more comfortable because he was close to Gu Zhili.

Well, if that's the case, let's hold him and sleep, maybe after waking up, his head will naturally stop hurting.

Of course there is no scientific basis for thinking this way, but Xiao Wangjun has already done so.

When they got to the carriage, they threw all the corpses out of the carriage.

For this car, Xiao Wangjun still hates it, but now he just wants to sleep because of the headache, so he doesn't bother to take care of it. He buried his head on Gu Zhili's neck, he smelled the breath of Gu Zhili's body, and soon fell asleep.

The moment Gu Zhili woke up, he felt very bad, because he smelled blood.

He was with the emperor, how could he smell blood?

Gu Zhili sat up abruptly, the first thing he looked at was the situation of the emperor. He found that the emperor was just asleep and hadn't woken up yet, but there were no wounds on his body.

This discovery made Gu Zhili finally heave a sigh of relief, as long as the emperor was not injured.

Gu Zhili made such a big movement, naturally Xiao Wangjun would not be ignorant of it, and he did not pass out in a coma.

Xiao Wangjun reckoned that he had slept for about two hours.

At this time, he lazily opened his eyes, and found that sleep is really a good way to recover, especially when holding Gu Zhili in his arms, the recovery is even better.

His head doesn't hurt so much now, he's just a little lazy and tired.

"You have all been poisoned by the pollen of datura flowers, and everyone has collapsed. For those who are still unconscious, go find some water, and I will detoxify you."

Gu Zhili's complexion changed drastically, Xiao Wangjun's words revealed too much information.

He wanted to ask something, but in the end he pursed his lips tightly and got out of the carriage.

Xiao Wangjun also got out of the carriage, after all, the carriage still smelled of blood. So he simply went to the carriage behind, he didn't go in but just leaned there.

Gu Zhili saw so many fallen people, so many black-clothed assassins, those black-clothed assassins were dripping with blood, and the traces of the familiar wounds let him know that these people all died at the hands of the emperor .