Arc 16-720: Contract a spiritual plant

Put the hot preserved egg and lean meat porridge in front of Lu Chengzhi, "Although there is not much energy in these foods, you can only eat one flavor, and I added a little bit of energy-related medicine to it, and the taste will be different. Even better, try it."

Xiao Wangjun said so, and took out many other foods.

The scent spread far away again, although there was no energy in the scent that belonged to the strange beast. But Su Hua felt that the food seemed to be more fragrant, which made him swallow his saliva.

Xiao Wangjun was not too stingy this time, because he gave Su Hua a lot. Su Hua felt very flattered, because he never thought of having his share.

Just when Su Hua was struggling to think whether he should refuse, after Xiao Wangjun delivered the food, he turned around and left, obviously not wanting to talk too much nonsense.

So Su Hua had no choice but to eat this breakfast in silence. It tasted really good, and it was a taste he had never tasted before.

Su Hua was even thinking about whether he should stay and take it back to the little prince.

The little prince should have never eaten such food.

Xiao Wangjun looked at Lu Chengzhi with a smile, with a hint of anticipation in his eyes.

"How is it? Is the taste of these foods all right?"

Lu Chengzhi glanced at Xiao Wangjun lightly, and nodded expressionlessly. But he didn't say any words of praise, Xiao Wangjun had already seen the arrogance of this daughter-in-law, so he didn't care at all about the indifference shown by the other party.

He could tell that his daughter-in-law liked it very much, so he planned to make some of this kind of food frequently in the future. It's actually not good to always eat the meat of energy beasts, it should be used in conjunction with other foods.

The nutrition needed by the body is balanced. Although the meat of exotic animals is very rich in energy, it does not mean that the human body does not need other nutrients.

But because of the special nature of spiritual planters, even if the body needs other nutrients, it still needs to pay attention to food. If you eat too much food that you cannot eat, it is definitely not good for your body.

It is also because of this that he added some potions to it when he was making today's breakfast. In this way, there is no need to worry about damaging the body of the spiritual planter.

After a pleasant breakfast, they were finally ready to go deeper.

Xiao Wangjun turned his head to look at Su Hua, "You don't need to stay here anymore, you have been out for a while now, you just go back and see how things are going at home."

Su Hua was stunned for a moment. He instinctively wanted to say that it would be better if he followed him. Then he thought, with the current strength of the two of them, and the beasts of the ninth level can be hunted and killed, he now follows They seem like a nuisance.

If you think about it this way, there is really no need for you to be here, and it will actually affect other people's actions.

So Su Hua nodded very readily.

In fact, the other party could have left yesterday, but Xiao Wangjun himself forgot about it, that is, when he was about to leave just now, he suddenly remembered it.

Moreover, Xiao Wangjun feels that he and his wife need a two-person world and need to get along alone. Others are really a light bulb here, and he certainly doesn't need a light bulb to follow him.