Arc 17-760: The Cooperation of the Male Protagonist

This kind of development was unexpected by Yang Zhimo. When the big fish swam over so fast, as if it was going to eat them, Yang Zhimo naturally became nervous instinctively.

At this moment, Yang Zhimo felt a thrust from his body, almost instantly, his body was far away from the place just now.

When he stood still in the distance, Yang Zhimo realized that he was pushed away by Xiao Wangjun.

And when he looked over again, Xiao Wangjun's mermaid had already wrestled with the big fish. The size of the big fish is very huge, even if the other party simply opens its mouth, it feels like it can swallow everything. Compared with the huge size of the other party, Xiao Wangjun's mermaid's size is really too small.

However, Yang Zhimo, who was standing not far away watching, could find that Xiao Wangjun was very flexible. At this moment, Xiao Wangjun was above the head of the big fish.

When the big fish opened its mouth to bite Xiao Wangjun, Xiao Wangjun's claws scratched the big fish's head twice, leaving deep scars directly.

The big fish was obviously in pain, and the opponent was struggling under the paws of Big Brother Xiao. If the waves caused by the opponent were like a tsunami when he was swimming normally before, then when he was fighting with Big Brother Xiao, it was really here. The first scene of the tsunami.

However, Yang Zhimo found that he was protected by that bubble. He was able to stay in place all the time, and he was swept up by the surroundings. Other fish groups did not dare to approach him at all. Standing here, he can still see the first scene of the fight over there, and he can see that the big fish is not Xiao Wangjun's opponent at all.

This fight didn't last too long, maybe only a few minutes, although during these few minutes, Yang Zhimo hardly blinked, fearing that Xiao Wangjun would be swallowed by that big fish.

With such a big fish, the opponent can swallow a boat! Compared with the size of that big fish Xiao Wangjun, it is really too petite.

Fortunately, the really strong one was Xiao Wangjun, who was too petite. Anyway, when Yang Zhimo looked over again, the battle was over, and such a big fish had stopped moving.

However, Yang Zhimo vaguely saw the blood here again, which had already attracted the attention of many other schools of fish, and even many schools of sharks gathered not far away. When he saw the densely packed school of sharks, Yang Zhimo was about to suffer from trypophobia.

Of course he knew what the sharks would come for, and he was afraid that so many sharks would rush over. Although he felt that even if those sharks rushed over, they might not be the opponent of Xiao Wangjun's mermaid, but as a normal human being, seeing so many densely packed sharks, he still had a feeling of fear, and this feeling was even more frightening. It's like a human instinct.

Fortunately, what Yang Zhimo was worried about didn't happen, those densely packed shark schools didn't rush towards Xiao Wangjun, those shark schools and other fish schools that came over because of the smell of blood were all just watching from a distance.

Yang Zhimo saw that Xiao Wangjun used some meat from big fish. It doesn't seem to be used much, and the part of the big fish that has the most energy should be selected, and it is also the most delicious part.

This is actually not the first time Yang Zhimo has seen Xiao Wangjun hunt, but perhaps because of the extraordinarily large size of this big fish, he now feels that it is even more unusual.

What Yang Zhimo can feel now is the strong shock in his heart.

Xiao Wangjun often said that he was the strongest fighter in the mermaid family. Before, he had no idea about this sentence, but now after seeing the other party fighting with this big fish, he finally knew that the mermaid family is the strongest. Big fighters represent something.