Arc 18-796: Violence

The imperial doctor actually wants to cry now, he also wants to know what is going on with this instrument! If he knew, wouldn't he have avoided it long ago?

The imperial doctor beside him was so speechless.

The two imperial doctors who came in from behind could only bite the bullet and greet the Zonghuang. The Zonghuang frowned tightly, and the breath all over his body was cold, exuding coldness. That coldness seemed to be able to freeze a person's bones.

The two imperial doctors who came in behind were sweating coldly.

"Come here and have a check on the emperor." The worm emperor suppressed his impatience.

The two imperial doctors hurried forward, this is the imperial husband, although they knew before that there would be multiple imperial husbands in the palace, this was the first time they knew about it.

When the two imperial doctors were doing the examination, they were very careful, treating Xiao Wangjun as fragile glass.

The new examination equipment was delivered quickly, however, when the inspection about mental strength was carried out to determine why Xiao Wangjun was in a coma, the equipment exploded again.

The huge explosion stunned the imperial doctors in the room.

Xizhi released his mental power at the moment of the explosion, forming an effective defensive shield around Xiao Wangjun's body.

In addition, there are energy defense shields purchased from other interstellar races, all of which completely protect Xiao Wangjun with an instant gesture.

So, when the aftermath of the explosion passed, many parts of the entire dormitory were damaged, but Mr. Xiao's bed was still fine, and his people...of course they were even finer.

The imperial doctors are also considered lucky. Although these imperial doctors are all sub-female, they also have defensive shields on their bodies.

When the explosion happened, the defense mechanism on them was automatically triggered, so they didn't do much, but they were terribly frightened.

After all, they who have been in the palace... have never encountered such a direct danger.

What's more, their worm emperor is obviously blown up, okay?

"What the hell is going on here!" The anger in Chonghuang Xizhi's voice had become solid.

The three imperial doctors all trembled for a moment, and then one of the imperial doctors tremblingly said, "It should not be a problem with the equipment, it is the emperor's spiritual power... It has mutated, or it is too high, exceeding the upper limit of the equipment. , or the imperial husband's mental power is very aggressive, so there will be an explosion."

Xi Zhi's eyes were fixed, thinking about what the imperial doctor said.

"Then why is the imperial husband not awake?"

The imperial doctor replied boldly: "Most likely it is related to the mental power, but the current state of the imperial husband's mental power cannot be checked, this..."

This seems to have become an endless loop. Although I know what is wrong with the emperor's husband, but I can't check that aspect, what can I do?

The imperial doctors broke out in cold sweat.

Mental power... Chonghuang Xizhi frowned and thought about it, and then asked: "Is the mental power soothing potion useful?"

The mental power soothing potion he was talking about was the one with very little production, even if he was the worm emperor, he would only have one bottle of potion per month.