Arc 15-686: Eating Stomach

Shang Zhiyu is now used to waking up with Xiao Wangjun, and he is used to waking up when the little dog sleeps until he wakes up. The same is true today. Boss Xiao feels refreshed. Zhiyu himself also felt refreshed.

If Mr. Xiao consumed a lot yesterday, then Shang Zhiyu's biggest consumption should be just holding the little dirt dog. Although the weight of this little dirt dog is not too clear, but in the tense situation yesterday Now, this little weight is naturally nothing, not to mention that Shang Zhiyu never minded hugging this little dirt dog all the time, but the other party would feel sorry for him and feel that his weight is too heavy, so he wouldn't let him hug him like this all the time Just wear it.

When one person and one dog came to the living room downstairs, the servants in the kitchen immediately came out to ask if they wanted breakfast.

That must be to eat breakfast first. Today's breakfast is very rich. Although the daily breakfast is actually quite rich, Mr. Xiao still feels that today's breakfast seems to be richer. Less strength, so want to make yourself more replenishment?

It seems that there is no problem in thinking this way, because there are so many types of breakfast, Mr. Xiao is also hungry now, although he is just a dog now, but this does not affect his stomach capacity, so he eats a lot of breakfast, and he also eats a lot of food. Because there are many types of breakfast, and there are many things he likes to eat, so the end result is naturally full.

As a human being, if you accidentally overeat, you can still take Jianweixiaoshi tablets, but he is a dog now, so after overeating, Boss Xiao himself is not sure about the health of human beings for a while. Does Weixiaoshi tablets have any effect on his dog's body?

Seeing that the little dog looked listless because of being overfed and couldn't walk on the road, Shang Zhiyu was naturally annoyed and funny by the side.

In fact, just now he also felt that the little dog ate too much. He actually wanted to say something, but seeing the other party eating so happily, he felt that if he spoke at that time, it might affect the other party's happiness. Mood will even affect the other party's appetite. He thought that this is not a real dog. The other party must have a sense of proportion, so he didn't open his mouth. People who are tempted by food.

In the end... he actually fed himself up.

While angry and funny, Shang Zhiyu was more worried about Xiao Wangjun's current situation.

"Should I ask two doctors to come and see, whether it is a human doctor or a pet doctor, let them come and have a look, do you feel stomach pain now, I think you don't seem to have any energy at all, I dare not tell you If you rub your stomach, you are afraid that it will make it even worse, so let the doctor come over to see if it's okay?"

Mr. Xiao felt that it was a bit of a shame for him to let the doctor come over because he was full of food, but now he really felt that his stomach was uncomfortable, so after thinking about it for a while, he finally agreed down.

Shang Zhiyu immediately called someone.

When the two doctors came over, some big bosses knew about this matter, but they didn't know what happened in detail, they only knew that a doctor was hired here, so those big bosses were worried immediately, but because There was something about being scolded by Boss Xiao in the middle of the night before, so after these big guys knew the news about asking for a doctor here, they had some psychological shadows about calling to ask for it.

These bosses are also smart, so they simply called Shang Guangfeng.

Shang Guangfeng didn't know why the family needed a doctor, and he was also taken aback, wondering if the little dog was injured last night, it was an outsider, and there was also a fierce ghost who was said to be very powerful , that ghost can't be hurt by so many bullets.