Arc 15-652: Being a dog is too difficult

It's fine if you become a dog, and it's still a dog that's only two or three months old.

It is still a native dog born in a very poor mountain village. Its color is neither pure white nor pure black, and it is a very ugly color. One eye is not very good, although it is not a blind dog eye, but the bad one, the eyes see things a little foggy.

Do you think this is the worst? This is definitely not the worst.

Because one leg is still lame.

The lame leg was the left foreleg among the limbs. At first Xiao Wangjun thought that the dog had been beaten, so he had a little kick. Later, he found out that he was thinking too much, not that he was beaten, but that the dog was crippled when it was born.

Probably because of this, the dog was thrown away by the owner.

The reason why it was able to survive can be said to be God's blessing, and then the dog drilled into the mountains by itself and found some bones to eat.

When I was young, I basically drank water and ate enough, and even ate grass.

The dog's body is so miserable, and the system is as quiet as a chicken next to it, not daring to attract Xiao Wangjun's attention at all.

I was afraid that I would be rubbed by Xiao Wangjun again.

The system also feels that the way of heaven in this world is simply not human, how can it make its host so miserable?

Just like this, you still have the nerve to say that you are looking for someone to ask for help. This is simply offending people, okay?

The system is already sure that if the son of luck is the host's wife, it's fine, the host should help, but if the son of luck is not the host's wife at all, if there is no one the host is looking for in this world, his host will not I don't care if the world will be destroyed!

Maybe his host will help that Wang Chenyan.

Who told the heavens in this world to really offend people too much!

Just when the system was as quiet as a chicken, Xiao Wangjun rested for a whole day, feeling that the dog's body was ready to drive, and then the other party started to walk out of the mountain village.

It is definitely no problem to help with positioning, this is a trivial matter for the system. But the system has the ability to do this, but it can't help its host walk!

So when seeing his host limping out of the mountain village so miserable, the system felt a little bit sad.

But it is a pity that he feels that it is useless to be sad, and there is still a way to go.

Fortunately, it is not the original dog after all, at least there is no need to worry about food.

Xiao Wangjun has everything he wants in his space.

If it wasn't because this leg was born lame, I'm afraid it could be cured, but it's a pity that even if there are a lot of medicines, it can't cure this kind of natural injury.

Xiao Wangjun's mental illness cannot be used too much, after all, he is now on a dog. This dog is still not very healthy. If the dog uses too much mental power, the body will not be able to bear it.

Xiao Wangjun didn't have a grasp of his spiritual body, but he could still find a partner.

Although he had the experience of becoming a snail, it was because his mental power was extraordinarily strong at that time.

The mental power that can be released now is too little, and it is impossible to form a spiritual body, so if the dog's life is finished, then he must also be finished.