Arc 15-661: Keep him busy

Brother Xiao wants to save people, of course it's no problem. He directly asked Shang Zhiyu for two people. After about two days, Brother Xiao got the news that the woman had been rescued and had been taken to the imperial capital.

Wang Chenyan will come to the imperial capital sooner or later, so wait until the imperial capital and find the right time to give the opponent a fatal blow.

Shang Zhiyu's people, so after they finished their work, they would naturally report to Shang Zhiyu. After hearing that Xiao Wangjun rescued a woman, and it was a young, beautiful, single woman, Shang Zhiyu's heart skipped a beat for some reason.

Now this woman has been brought to the imperial capital.

Shang Zhiyu pursed his lips, could it be someone he knew before? Could it be that the memory has been restored? But if he recovered his memory, why didn't he tell himself?

Shang Zhiyu found himself in a bit of confusion.

It seemed that something was out of control, and now he didn't know what was out of control, he was just instinctively uncomfortable.

Brother Xiao found out that his daughter-in-law seems to have something on her mind today, and she is always distracted from time to time. The documents that can usually be processed in half an hour, the other party has not finished processing in an hour today.

How could his daughter-in-law be worried? What are you thinking?

Boss Xiao thought about it a little bit, and then he couldn't figure out why. Feeling guilty again, are you still thinking about the attack?

There is really nothing to think about about that attack, isn't it just an unsolved case? There are so many unsolved cases these days, one more is nothing!

In the next half an hour, Brother Xiao found that his daughter-in-law was still distracted, and finally couldn't help it anymore, so he pushed the tablet in front of her and typed a line of text on it.

"You have been distracted today, what are you thinking about?"

Shang Zhiyu was slightly stunned. It turned out that this person had noticed that he had been distracted all the time, so did this mean that this person was actually paying attention to him all the time.

Shang Zhiyu seemed to feel better.

After staring at the puppy in front of him for a while, he chose to ask directly.

"The rescued woman has now been taken to the imperial capital, how do you plan to arrange her?"

"Just find a relatively remote place and let her live first. If there is a factory nearby, then let her go to work. It doesn't have to be in the imperial capital, anyway, it's closer to the imperial capital. When we need to do something, we can just bring it here. ."

Shang Zhiyu was taken aback for another moment, especially the other party's sentence, we.

"Is she... someone you knew before? What do you want her to do?"

"Of course not someone I know, but this woman is related to a murder case. She is a witness. In short, take good care of her now and arrange some things for her. Others will be useful when the time comes. ."

"...Those two people stopped a car accident when they passed by. Is it related to this car accident?" Shang Zhiyu couldn't help but asked again.

Xiao Wangjun smiled, although on a dog, even the smile was not obvious, but after getting along with him for a long time, Shang Zhiyu could tell that the dog was smiling, and it was in a very happy mood.