Arc 18-794: Curse

The information in front of him made Zonghuang Xizhi's eyes very cold.

The major general of the legion attacked another male for the sake of one male, and arranged a "follow-up". If Xiao Wangjun hadn't gone to his hotel that day, the other male would have been killed by An Dehai on the way back. Arranged female worms surrounded and beaten.

Female insects are not allowed to fight against male insects. This is a strict law, but Yu Xi is right, there is no monitoring, and the female insects do something, and there is no evidence of being caught. Isn't it true that the male insects can only be bullied?

Very well, such a person is actually a major general, and he is also a good seedling that the First Legion focuses on cultivating. Even, among the next batch of promoted females, there is one of them on the list.

Looking at the list of promotion sent by the First Legion, Zonghuang Xizhi's eyes became even colder.

Soon, Lai Teng followed Xi Zhi's order and came to the study, saying that the heads of the six major legions, the First Legion, the Second Legion, and the Sixth Legion, went to the palace.

Letten took the order and withdrew immediately.

Letten was originally the captain of the guard team, and the former leader of the president has now been executed, and the other party was involved in the incident of drugging the worm emperor. On that day, the captain and the Leisi family cooperated internally and externally to trigger Xizhi's estrus in advance. Although there is no fixed estrus period for females, there are some drugs that can make females estrus. The more powerful females are, the more resistant they are to that kind of medicine, so in the Zerg Empire, many of those medicines are banned.

The original commanding captain, his hero was caught by the Leisi family. The Leisi family wanted to send their A-level male to Xizhi's bed. It can make Xizhi breed worm eggs. In that case, even if Xizhi is dissatisfied after the incident, for the sake of worm eggs, the male of the Lace family will become the emperor's husband. Maybe, the next king will have the blood of their Reis family.

This family is ambitious, and Deo, the male of the Lace family, has been quite famous since he was a child, and because the male's mental strength has reached A-level, he is already at the top, so there should not be too many females chasing Deo. Probably because of this, the family, including Deo himself, became more and more arrogant, and even counted on the Zonghuang!

After the incident, Xizhi returned to the palace, quickly cleaned up the team leader including his direct descendants, promoted Lai Teng to become the current captain, and changed a group of guards around him. In fact, this matter was also written by a female brother of Xizhi, but this one played the role of instigating and threading the needle, and because the other party is not in the capital city, Xizhi just left this one behind. The forces of the defeated brothers in the capital star were wiped out, and all nails were pulled out cleanly.

The former leader of the captain has been sent to prison to become a reproductive machine.

The entire Lacey family, which could be said to be a glorious Lacey family in the capital star, now has only an empty shell left. In just one day, all the family members inside, whether they are females or males Be it insects, they were all secretly caught.

Aloft, Deo, who thought he could be the emperor's husband, became a prisoner, and his future function would only be a reproductive machine.

Usually, males who are regarded as reproductive machines do not live long.

Those females of the Lace family will end up miserable. Those who are directly involved in this and have strong ambitions will end up the worst. Their wings are broken, and the whipping makes them endure severe pain all the time.