Arc 13-608: Son Eats Soft Rice

Seeing Ye Bingzhi's silent look, Xiao Wangjun couldn't help holding the other's hand in his own.

"Are you worried about what's going on outside?"

Ye Bingzhi shook his head, "If they don't see us, they will run away when they encounter danger, and after all, I brought two regiments out, so I don't believe that the members of that organization can't be killed."

Xiao Wangjun immediately laughed when he heard the words, "Then what are you worried about?"

"I don't know what is at the end of that passage. I wonder if we will encounter a large number of people from that organization after we go out. I always feel that that organization knows more about the sea of ​​abyss than we do, so they That's why it's set up here."

Xiao Wangjun stroked his chin, then smiled again.

"Then have you ever heard a saying that one force will reduce ten meetings?"

Ye Bingzhi was slightly taken aback.

"Didn't you say that you don't believe that the people of that organization can't be killed? If there are really many people waiting for us outside, even if we just rely on strength, I believe that even if we can't kill them all, But if I sprint, I can escape, right?"

Ye Bingzhi thought for a while, and then smiled a little.

"What you said is that we can't grow others' ambitions and destroy our own prestige."

Xiao Wangjun laughed, put his arms around Ye Bingzhi's waist, and kissed him on the lips.

"They must be busy for another two days. Why don't we go to the bottom of the sea to have a look."

Anyway, they have a lot of diving equipment now, the previous set has been scrapped, but they just need to get another set.

Ye Bingzhi nodded.

So, when it was time to eat, Xiao Pingqing, who still hadn't waited for the two of them to come back, was immediately worried. He followed the traces of the two of them to the beach. He was anxious when he didn't see anyone just now. After a while, two heads popped out of the sea.

Seeing that the two were fine, Xiao Pingqing immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and waited for the two to come to the shore.

After the two of Xiao Wangjun went ashore, Xiao Ping lightly looked at the equipment of the two of them, and once again sighed that his son was really well prepared. He has only been outside for more than ten years. In fact, his eyesight is still good. At least he can tell that the two sets of diving equipment are of a high level.

His son has been in that organization since he was a child, so it is impossible for him to have too much money when he grows up, so all of this belongs to... his son's boyfriend.

Xiao Pingqing had a little bit of subtlety in his heart. Would it be bad for his son?

After I go out, I must earn more money, and I must not let my daughter-in-law underestimate my son.

Of course Xiao Wangjun didn't know what Xiao Pingqing was thinking. After putting away the diving suit, Xiao Wangjun and Ye Bingzhi went to eat with Xiao Pingqing.

Of course the original food here is not very good, but Xiao Wangjun has prepared a lot of supplies. In addition, everyone will leave this ghost place soon, so everyone decided to take out more supplies for food today. Eat some, to put it bluntly, that is, if you are full and eat well now, when you die in that tunnel in a few days, they will also be a dead ghost.