Arc 14-617: Grabbing by force

With so many people all arranged in the city, it naturally brought a burden to the city.

Except for the supplies brought out by the villagers, the military camp is responsible for the rest.

There is still enough food and grass in the barracks now, but when more and more people are affected by the disaster, it will definitely not be enough. Now the generals in the barracks are discussing this matter, but there is still no news from the court, and they are well prepared that the court will not send relief food.

However, these generals discussed for a long time, but they didn't think of any good solution. At this moment, a small soldier came to report in a hurry, and the imperial court sent relief food, and it has arrived now.

The soldier was very excited, because the imperial court seemed to have a lot of relief food, and the convoy was a long one, so the soldier was very excited.

The generals who were in the meeting were taken aback for a moment, Marshal Gu stood up directly, "Everyone, go and have a look."

Under the leadership of Marshal Gu, everyone came to the gate of the barracks together. The person in charge of the convoy this time was surnamed Song. This Lord Song is an old acquaintance with the military camp on the northern border, because he has been here several times.

Marshal Gu and the other party are considered two-point friendship, and he was slightly relieved when he saw that this person came over this time, and was about to ask about the other party's situation, when he saw the other party knelt down.

Marshal Gu and the others were taken aback.

This Mr. Song is a fourth-rank official worshiper. In terms of official position, he will naturally be lower than Marshal Gu, but the other party is here as an imperial envoy, so it is impossible to kneel down to Marshal Gu.

Marshal Gu realized something, and then he heard Master Song shouting: "Welcome to my emperor, long live my emperor, long live, long live, long live."

The rest of the people in the convoy also knelt down under the leadership of their respective superiors. The group of soldiers under the convoy were a little confused, they were not talking at all. I didn't know that Long Live Lord was in the convoy.

After these people knelt down, Marshal Gu and the others immediately reacted and knelt down at the same time. Although they all felt turbulent waves in their hearts and thumped at the same time, at this time, naturally, there was only one movement and one reaction.

All the people knelt down and shouted long live to welcome my emperor.

Among all the ICBC students, Xiao Wangjun got off the carriage.

That Manager Wang was left in the palace by him, and now he is bringing a young eunuch by his side. Although the other party is quite young, but he is very good at business, and he is very well dressed. According to the memory of his previous life, This father-in-law finally replaced Mr. Wang.

As for Mr. Wang himself, he seemed to have made a small mistake. Xiao Wangjun didn't quite remember what the mistake was. Anyway, in the end, he chopped off a hand, beat him thirty times, and threw him out of the palace.

Although this punishment is not clear, it is not enough to cause death. Although the manager has also built a house outside these years, it seems that he spent his old age peacefully in his own house in the end.

From this point of view, the mistake he should have made is not too big, otherwise he would have directly killed Director Wang with his violent temper in his previous life, why would he just cut off the opponent's hand?