Arc 13-603: Crab tastes good

The two masked people had only one pair of eyes exposed, and four people followed behind them. Those four people didn't wear masks, they looked like guards, and each had a submachine gun in their hands.

But this kind of submachine gun, so many people brought in by Ye Bingzhi have it. guns, the muzzle pointed at the masked man and others.

Ye Bingzhi's gaze was on the two masks. He had painted this mask before, so he was naturally more familiar with it. So he can be sure that these two masks are the ones that appeared in Xiao Wangjun's dream, and they are also the ones he drew.

The two masked men seemed to be fearless, they walked directly in front of Xiao Wangjun, and stopped about half a meter away from Xiao Wangjun.

Everyone's minds are on guard. Compared with them, Xiao Wangjun's standing posture is more relaxed. When the two masked men in front of him stopped, he just glanced at them lazily.

"Mr. Xiao, since you're here, come with us."

Xiao Wangjun sneered, and suddenly attacked the two masked men with mental power.

Although the two masked figures had been on guard for a long time, they never thought that Xiao Wangjun was a lunatic, and he would do it as soon as he said it.

Xiao Wangjun's mental strength is so huge, not to mention that he has no intention of holding back.

One of the masked men immediately hugged his head and wailed on the ground, and the other masked man could only shout loudly: "Aren't you afraid that we will kill your mother if you do this?"

But after he finished yelling this sentence, his brain tingled immediately, and he could only hold his head and roll on the ground.

As for the four people behind him, they were about to shoot around with their submachine guns, but there were many more people here than them, and they were all shot in the wrists before they could make a move.

Two of them continued to fight, and then they were shot into a sieve.

Xiao Wangjun raised his hand, all attacks stopped.

Xiao Wangjun walked towards the two masked men on the ground step by step. Just now, his mental power can be said to have destroyed their brains, which is why the two men are in such pain.

But just as Xiao Wangjun stopped, the heads of the two masked figures exploded in front of Xiao Wangjun.

Flesh flew, but there was no flesh and blood sticking to Xiao Wangjun's body.

Because all the flesh and blood are blocked by the defensive cover erected by mental power, the outermost layer is a trigger type defensive cover, this defensive cover is owned by everyone, but the level of such a defensive cover is not high, if It's a trigger-type explosion, and it may not be able to block it, but adding Xiao Wangjun's mental power makes it different.

The final result was that none of the flying flesh and blood touched Xiao Wangjun who was standing close to him.

Ye Bingzhi stepped forward, "There are still two alive."

Of the six people who came, there were only two guards left. These two guards were also shot several times, but they were still alive, unlike the others, who had become sieves just now.

"Then ask them where the person who came in is now." Xiao Wangjun said casually.

The two men who were still alive were immediately taken aside for questioning.

Xiao Wangjun greeted Ye Bingzhi, and the two walked towards the tent they had just come out of.

After entering the tent, Ye Bingzhi said, "Do you think those two people can get any news?"