Arc 18-787: Go out to find a wife

Boss Xiao contacted the system again while taking a bath, but the system still couldn't get in touch with the heaven of this world.

So after taking a shower, Brother Xiao changed his clothes, and then left the room first. The males of this Zerg race pay great attention to their appearance, especially the original body. I don't know if this guy has low self-esteem or what. The other party has always been very particular about his basic necessities since he was young. He was a blood sucker when he was young. insect. When he was very young, he learned to spend money lavishly, and he didn't take other people's contributions seriously at all. Apart from the influence of the environment, Mr. Xiao felt that this might also have something to do with the nature of the other party.

Or maybe the other party has been spoiled since childhood.

The males of the whole world are spoiled.

Mr. Xiao looks down on such a world. But anyway, he also wanted to complete the task. As for those guys he didn't like, he just ignored them anyway.

As long as those guys don't come to provoke him, he has no interest in changing the pattern of a society.

In the final analysis, the society's attitude towards males is so deformed, or it is because there are too few males themselves. Such a small amount has become a scarce resource, and those reorganizations in this society have also found that only males and females born after the union of males and females will generally have higher spiritual power, and the mental power riots they encounter will also be higher. a little less.

If it is a female produced by the combination of two females, the heavenly father is that there is no combination of a male and a female, and the female born will be taller. Even the lifespan is not as long as that of the females born after the union of males and females.

Not to mention that the females themselves still need the mental comfort of the males. Even the lowest-level males can make their females much happier when they are doing mental comforts, and can even reduce their mental burden. . Especially the kind of females who often go to the battlefield, they need the comfort of males even more.

It does not mean that males with higher spiritual power will be more effective in soothing. Among them, this factor is not inevitable, because there are some low-level males, if they have a good relationship with females If it is not, when it is used to appease, the effect will be better than that of a high-level male, provided that the high-level male has a normal relationship with its own female. Therefore, after research, this Zerg society believes that although the issue of appeasement is related to the level of males, it is not an absolute relationship. The main thing to look at is the emotional stability between males and females.

The deeper the relationship between the male and the female, the female will definitely be most comforted and live the longest, as long as the female does not fall due to external factors.

This knowledge is also obtained by Mr. Xiao after receiving the memory.

When I got downstairs, I didn't see anyone else, and Mr. Xiao was not surprised by this, because in the whole family, except for the original owner, he was not involved in production, and everyone else had their own careers. For example, two Brother, one of them is in the army, and the other is looking for a job outside. The elder brother who joined the army didn't come back much time, and the original owner had been in contact with Xiao En who was working outside, and it was because of this that the other party became the first target of the original owner's calculations.

However, the one who joined the army couldn't escape the calculation. After all, even if he joins the army now, he has a holiday, and even has one or two days of vacation every month. The original owner used the other party's vacation time to plot against the other party, and also sent the second elder brother to someone else's bed.