Arc 14-619: The first male concubine

After approving the memorials, people had to send this batch of memorials to the capital overnight.

Xiao Wangjun felt that there was still no need for him, the emperor, to read some memorials, and it seemed that the cabinet still didn't quite understand his rights.

However, the current cabinet has just been established after all, and it is not unforgivable for not being so clear about its own responsibilities, but it is definitely necessary to beat it after returning.

Xiao Wangjun yawned, "I'm sleepy, bring water to wash up."

The weather is really too cold now, and there is no hot spring in the Marshal's Mansion, so it's impossible to take a bath, but there are still a lot of carbon basins in the room, and the room is very warm now, so it's okay to wipe it off a little of.

He had a fever yesterday, and Xiao Wangjun was already sweating, so he needed to wipe his body.

Originally, this job must be done by the little father-in-law. Xiao Wangjun likes to be served by him, but now that he has Gu Zhili, this job will naturally be transferred to Gu Zhili.

Gu Zhili lowered his eyelids the whole time, and his fingers were a little stiff, but it didn't make people uncomfortable.

After Xiao Wangjun took a bath, he changed into an underwear for himself, and then got into the soft and fluffy bed.

Gu Zhili quickly finished his shower behind the screen, and if he wanted to go to the emperor's bed, he had to clean himself up, if anything was not clean, it was all your fault.

After Gu Zhili lay down on the bed, Xiao Wangjun naturally put his arms around Gu Zhili's waist.

"Go to sleep."

Gu Zhili's body stiffened slightly, but he quickly forced himself to relax.

Even if Xiao Wangjun wanted to do something, his current body didn't have the strength, so he quickly fell asleep with his arms around him.

That night, Xiao Wangjun didn't have a single dream, as if he had found something that belonged to him in his arms, his life was complete, so he slept until dawn, extremely satisfied.

When he woke up, Gu Zhili was no longer by his side, but there was still some slight heat around him, which meant that the other party had not been away for a long time.

So if the other party hadn't left, maybe he could sleep for a longer time, Xiao Wangjun touched his chin, and he decided to tell the other party that in addition to waking up at night, he can't get up before he gets up.

Eunuch Xiao Ma and the others had been waiting for a long time. After Xiao Wangjun made a little movement, Eunuch Xiao Ma and the others came in. Xiao Wangjun let them dress himself, and then casually asked about Gu Zhili's whereabouts.

Immediately afterwards, it was learned that Gu Zhili was staring at the breakfast in the dining room.

After Xiao Wangjun put on his clothes and washed his face in hot water, Gu Zhili came over with breakfast.

The food boxes are all wrapped in thick cloth, which prevents the food boxes from getting cold during delivery.

Even if there is a drug test in this winter, the food should not be kept cold, otherwise the stomach will feel uncomfortable after eating, especially now that the emperor is still sick, no wonder Gu Zhili went to watch in person.

Xiao Wangjun was very satisfied with the hot breakfast, and he didn't have the idea of ​​a gentleman staying away from the kitchen. Since Gu Zhili was watching him and he could eat a hot breakfast, he felt that in the future, his Three meals a day can be handed over to the other party Yu Xijidui. .